122

Chapter 122: Spoiled Love

The zombie in front of him let out a cold snort from his throat, and stammered: "Void... False!

The man seemed to dislike that such stimulation was not enough, and continued: "Not only that, if you become a zombie, you will control all her whereabouts, what kind of grudge is this, I really won't let her go until death."

"You get me out..."

"Hate... You. Jirou's

anger was suddenly interrupted by the words of the zombie, she was a little flustered but also a little angry looking at the hideous zombie in front of her, she stared at her deadly, grabbed her shoulder: "Luoluo, didn't I say that you are not allowed to say such things to me in the future?"

The

zombie repeated word by word this time: "I, please, disgust, you."

"Hate you so much." The zombie pushed her away violently.

Jirou was pushed back by her, and the red in her eyes was approaching, but she still said softly: "Luoluo don't talk nonsense, you are seduced by this person!" The

zombie is still persistent: "I want to leave... Open.

"Luoluo forgot again, you can't do without me, without my antidote, you will die after leaving here."

The zombie didn't reply, but his eyes revealed firmness.

Instead of living like this, it is better to die a hundred.

Eating the same kind of meat every day, she was already about to collapse.

When Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen arrived, they happened to see the figure of the zombie leaving, and they were just about to catch up, but they were stopped by Rourou's voice.

"No need to chase." Her expression looked very calm, as if the tear tracks in the corners of her eyes never existed, "Let her hang out for a few days, and soon I will catch her again." Luoluo

just wanted to go out and play, and soon she would come back, how could she be willing to leave her, how could she be willing to die?

Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen looked at each other and sensed that something was wrong with her, but for the sake of the majesty of her base commander, they still let the others leave for the time being before walking over.

Without waiting for Jirou to speak, Shen Liang said first: "That zombie, is it incomplete zombification?" Jirou

didn't reply, just stared blankly at the back of the zombie leaving, like a wooden man.

"That zombie is someone close to you, relative? Or a lover? Shen Liang continued to ask.

"How did you figure it out?" This time, Jirou's cold gaze was on his face, with a bit of danger.

Yu Zhiwen raised his eyebrows, and his spiritual power stabbed at Kerou warningly, and Kerou was pierced by this pain, his expression was instantly distorted, and he could only retract his gaze unwillingly.

The psychic powers can be directly used on the spirit, and if the mental damage is serious, it will hurt the level of the psychic energy, and if it is not necessary, no one wants to directly deal with Yu Zhiwen's power.

When the end came to these times, Yu Zhiwen's power was actually not a secret, and the commanders of the major bases knew it.

Shen Liang continued to say what he found: "This zombie, no matter where it looks, has always been domesticated, her attacks are sometimes bloodthirsty, like a real zombie, and sometimes she has a regular pattern like a person.

"At first I wondered if it was the institute that sneaked out, but then I saw that her hair was also very neat and clean, and I understood."

"Ordinary people who do experiments will not bother washing the hair of zombies. And when I called you, your reaction was so strange, who does not doubt this?

Seeing that he had almost guessed, Ji Rou sneered and admitted: "Yes, you are very right, her name is Chen Luo, she is my lover."

"I love her very much, even if she becomes a zombie."

When she said this, her indifferent gaze stayed on the faces of the two for a while, and she said: "We were also as loving as you before, but the end came, and everything was ruined!"

"I love her, so I tried my best to study how zombies turn back into humans, and after countless experiments, she finally regained some human sanity, but she changed!"

"Changed?" Yu Zhiwen said, "Did the medicine not get it right?" "

"...... Nothing, probably. After all, it is still too difficult to restore zombies to humans. Jirou

left with a lost soul, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen did not stay for a long time, and soon followed back home.

"Actually... Jirou is also quite miserable, her lover has become a zombie, and no one can accept it. Shen Liang sat on the sofa after taking a bath and suddenly said so.

Yu Zhiwen put himself in the shoes of thinking about it, it is indeed difficult to accept.

"If I become a zombie..."

"Don't talk nonsense!"

[Don't talk nonsense! ]

Listening to the two concerned voices, Shen Liang's heart was warm, and he smiled: "I'm just talking about playing, if I become a zombie, what will you do?"

Yu Zhiwen rubbed his hair: "I won't let you become a zombie."

"Neither will I."

If Yu Zhiwen becomes a zombie, he will also make the same choice as Jirou.

The person he fancy, life and death are his.

After that, the Nirvana base has been checking whether anyone has been injured and zombified, and it has been chaotic for several days, and Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang have not gone out for several days, until today Yu Zhiwen went to make an appointment with Jirou to leave after taking the weapon.

Qirou's voice had returned to calm, as if nothing had happened.

Shen Liang was idle, strolling around the base, and then walked around the warehouse that he had always found strange, until it was time for dinner, he went to a quieter shop and sat down, ordering a piece of mutant monster meat to eat.

Yu Zhiwen was not there, and he didn't have much mind to cook for himself.

[Host, I still feel that what Jirou said is very strange and has many loopholes. ] ] 009 is still entangled in the words of Gongrou that day, it saw this kind of plot for the first time, and it was naturally very interested.

"That's her business." Shen Liang also knows that there are many loopholes, but no one can say anything bad about this kind of emotional matter.

Not long after he finished eating, an acquaintance came in.

"What a coincidence." He walked straight towards him.

Shen Liang smiled back, got up and wanted to leave, but Gan Xuan said: "Chat with me, I just got an important news to share with you."

Shen Liang hesitated, but still chose to sit back.

He was always alone, and if he just wanted someone to share, he could still listen to it.

"What news?"

"About Chen Luo and Kerou."

Chen Luo is the full name of that zombie.

Shen Liang was interested, in fact, he had always been curious about their experiences, but if he didn't say it, he couldn't know.

A person, love each other can love her even if she becomes a zombie, how many can be like this in this world?

Seeing that he was interested, Gan Xuan's eager tone weakened slightly: "Actually, I am also hearsay, maybe it is a little inaccurate."

"Why do you want to talk to me?" Shen Liang said, "We've only met a few times.

Gan Xuan's face did not change color: "Because I think you will be interested in these." "