37

Chapter 37: Opening Ceremony

Looking out the car window, it was still a little far from the Black Rock Alley where he lived.

The original owner's thoughts about the heroine were known to everyone, but because of his cowardice and timidity, he never showed it directly to Han Lu, and most of them were restrained and flattering. This time Shen Liang treated Han Lu like this, it was just a measure to delay the army.

I hope she doesn't come to cause him trouble again, isn't it enough to worry about a male protagonist.

Thinking of Yu Zhiwen being with her in the future, Shen Liang had a feeling of holding a grievance for him, but this was only a momentary thought, after all, he was not Yu Zhiwen, maybe people would like this kind.

After getting off the car and paying the crystal nucleus, he also heard a few people around him inquiring about the newly opened shop nearby, it is estimated that today's matter has fermented, and it seems that the trip to open the store will be accelerated.

Shen Liang entered the store and saw the devil pepper he placed on the bar happily twisting to welcome him, and his mood was much better.

At the beginning of coming here, he always had the feeling that he was a stranger, everything here was so real, but with a little unreal falsehood, he always felt that it was just a book.

But now Shen Liang knows that this is not a book, it is a real world, and what happens may affect the future direction, perhaps this world was created by the author who wrote this book.

This time the cold air seemed to have a permanent plan, because of the cold, Shen Liang did not go out, often closed the door of the shop and sneaked back to the log cabin in the Kunlun Mountains, collected vegetables and planted fields, and successfully harvested the first pot of wine.

The wine is made from special gourds, pure in color and with a strong aroma, which is a very successful winemaking. Shen Liang was naturally very happy, looking at the remaining wine gourd, and using wheat and grapes to make wine separately. As for the wine, he took a large black long-necked bottle and put it away, and the rest was packed in small gourds.

Cotton was also recovered in batches, only he could not process it, there was no shortage of quilts and clothes, and similar machines were not sold in system stores. After pondering for a while, he put most of the cotton into the warehouse, and the rest he used a sewing machine to get a large soft pillow and put it in the bar.

Because strawberries are scarce and have the shortest shelf life so far, most of them are made into jam and dried strawberries for easy storage.

The next moment the wine was made, he happily hugged Yu Zhiwen and wanted to give him a taste, but later he was told that he had gone out with the team for a day without returning, and only then vaguely remembered what he encountered this time.

It should have been a shadow hand of a rival family and fell into the encirclement of mutant beasts, but later turned the danger into a disaster, not only returned safely, but also successfully raised both powers to the seventh level of the advanced level, only one step away from the eighth level, ahead of everyone.

Although he knew that he would be fine this time, thinking of him, Shen Liang was still a little worried. But that concern was quickly put behind him, as his shop opened today.

There is not so much attention to opening a store in the last days, there is no need to set off firecrackers to make flowers or something, and if you open the store, it will be regarded as an opening.

Shen Liang's choice of time is very good, around eight o'clock in the morning, not early or late, the person who should go out has already gone out, and the person who should have come out of the isolation room has just returned, in order to attract customers, he also put a roasted potato machine at the door.