71

Chapter 71: Breaking Out of the Siege

Shen Liang was serious: "There are other foods in my space, but unfortunately it's not easy to show outside, so I can't make it." "

"...... Let's just break out tomorrow, how about it? It

is impossible to go out tomorrow, at least wait until the nearby zombies should go and scatter, they can go out. It is best to have another heavy rain in these two days, but it has only rained heavily a few days ago, which is unlikely.

"We are the center surrounded by zombies, if you want to rush out, you have to avoid those zombies, if you have a car, you can try to rush out, even if you can't rush out, it will be much simpler." Qi Ye said as he took out a pen and paper and marked a general route.

"It's a pity that our car is scrapped." Lin Qiuyu sighed, not only wasted but also exploded, if it weren't for his ice power, he would probably have burped now.

Shen Liang did not have the habit of putting a car in the space, but Yu Zhiwen said: "I have a car, I can use it."

"Then the breakout would be a little better." Qi Ye said, "Here, this is the wreckage of that car, when the time comes, we will set fire to it or make a noise there, and then we will drive through from the left side, so it will be much easier to walk."

"And what about those zombies? I want to kill the crystal nucleus! Lin Qiuyu was eager to try.

"Some nuclei can be taken later." Qi Ye touched Lin Qiuyu's head smoothly and got a gorgeous white eye, "It is important to go out first, we haven't taken the oil yet, this matter is more important."

Yu Zhiwen was interested: "You guys are here for oil this time?" "

Oil is a non-renewable thing, use a little less. Although most of the energy is now replaced by crystal nuclei, there are still many things that cannot be used without oil, including some strategic materials.

Oil, like food, is not too little at all.

"Yes." Qi Ye didn't plan to hide from them, to be honest, he was confident that he would get this batch of oil at first, but the end was to be besieged by zombies and flee for his life.

So this time, he wanted to bring Yu Zhiwen and Shen Liang in, so that although he received less oil, safety was the most important. Xiaoyu's injuries this time were serious, and he was more worried about him.

Once again, they did not dare to guarantee that they could escape smoothly.

Sure enough, hearing the oil, Yu Zhiwen was moved.

He knows the future clearly, and also knows the importance of oil, this thing is a golden oil, where it needs to be replenished, it cannot be exchanged for crystal nuclei.

"Oil, so it is." Shen Liang said, "I heard that the largest oil plant has always been the hardest hit area, so it turns out that you ran there, no wonder you can attract so many zombies."

"How can it, there are quite a few to go back." Lin Qiuyu added, "On the outside, there are two level seven zombies and a level seven mutant animal guarding inside, which is difficult to deal with. Three

seventh-level and countless zombies, these two people are really bold to think of provoking.

"Why don't we join forces, how about five or five points after that?" Lin Qiuyu said.

"You give up five or five points?" Shen Liang was surprised.

"Well, my current ability is greatly reduced, and Qi Ye is a non-combative, so I still have to rely on you. But the news was provided by me, so we have five points! Lin Qiuyu calculated very clearly. If this kind of activity summons the people in the base, it will not only consume time and materials, but also casualties will be difficult to avoid, so it is better to give up five points.

He is also willing to sell Yu Zhi's gentle Shen Liang's favor.

Shen Liang did not reply to him, but glanced at Yu Zhiwen inquiringly, and nodded after getting the other party's affirmative eyes: "Okay, then together."

[Congratulations to the host for temporarily triggering the task: help Lin Qiuyu obtain oil and gain the favor of the other party. ] Reward a cow]

[Host work hard! ] There's a new mission!

】 Shen Liang, who was originally lacking in interest, heard that the reward

was a cow, and immediately cheered up and actively participated in the plan.

Late at night, the four did not dare to light the fire, Shen Liang spread another layer of quilt for Lin Qiuyu and Qi Ye to lie down, and he slept with Yu Zhiwen.

At night, Shen Liang and Lin Qiuyu, Yu Zhiwen and Qi Ye divided into two groups to take turns to keep vigil.

The zombie screams outside became more and more harsh, and the house was not soundproof, so they slept restlessly, and it was not easy to get to the next day.

Early the next morning, Qi Ye and Lin Qiuyu were a pair, and Shen Liang and Yu Zhiwen divided into two roads to go out to explore the way, one left and one right, and began to calculate the direction.

Shen Liang looked at the narrow gap on the side of the road where there were almost zombies clinging to zombies, and then found a high place and looked behind him, and his tone was affirmative: "This can't be rushed out with a car, unless it is directly crushed with special energy."

Yu Zhiwen looked at these zombies lightly, did not have much worry, and said in a casual tone: "Then crush the past with special energy."

Shen Liang raised his eyebrows, a little like the male protagonist.

In the next few days, they will come out to investigate, until they find that the zombies wandering on the periphery have left, and the zombies in the inner layer will not leave here for a while, so they plan to rush out.

As soon as it was dawn, the four of them got up without a word, then opened the door and looked outside the house.

The zombies were still dangling in groups, and a few seemed to smell something and were hesitating whether to come over.

Shen Liang and them sneaked to the place that had been cleaned up in advance, and there was already a black modified car here. Yu Zhiwen took the lead in sitting in the co-pilot, and Qi Ye, who had weak combat effectiveness, also quickly sat in the driver's seat.

At this time, there were already zombies who found them.

Lin Qiuyu casually took a few ice swords to solve the zombies, and also followed into the back seat. Shen Liang did not rush to get into the car, but took out a handful of bomb bananas from the space according to the plan, and threw it with vines at the car not far away that was only wreckage.

"Drive!"

"Boom!"

The moment the door closed, violent explosions and heat waves set off, and rubble flew all over the carriage.

The surrounding zombies were all affected at once!

Lin Qiuyu shrunk his head: "I kind of believe that your mutant plant is very powerful." He even wondered if the bananas he ate were healthy.

Qi Ye quickly started the car and rushed towards the prescribed direction with the sound of the explosion.

"Don't worry, it's just a mutated banana." Shen Liang opened the sunroof, stood up along the skylight, aimed at the abandoned car and threw a handful of bomb bananas.

"Boom!"

At the same time, Yu Zhiwen and Lin Qiuyu were not idle, and the two of them were one fire and one ice, and the two heavens of ice and fire were staged on this zombie-paved road.

The ice road can help the car flow smoothly under the wheels, the fire road burns the corpse, blocks the high-level zombies, Shen Liang pulls the attention of the zombies, plus Qi Ye's driving technology, the four people break through the siege of the zombies more smoothly than expected.

After waiting outside the zombie encirclement, after confirming that there was no major threat, they got out of the car and began to clean up the zombies and corpses pressed under the wheels.

With so many zombies, if left unchecked, it is likely to cause chaos to the Autumn Rain Base, which is not far from the Autumn Rain Base, and the zombie tide is still very life-threatening.