14

Chapter 14: Happy cooperation

Shen Liang still maintained a gentle face and nodded to him: "Yes, do you want to buy it?"

Looking at the other party's polite smile, Liu Gang somehow remembered the boss's attitude, and it was not good to deliberately scare him for a while: "Yes, yes, I want to buy, how many crystal nuclei?"

I don't know why, this kid used to see him with a straight face and scared him, but now he has no fear at all. Liu Gang was a little depressed and a little frustrated.

Shen Liang smiled softly, but the asking price was not polite at all: "The original price is fifty first-level crystal nuclei, for the sake of our previous friendship, I will give you forty first-level crystal nuclei, or two second-level crystal nuclei." Speaking

of friendship, when he was there, he was the drag bottle of the entire team, and he was the object of the whole team's disapproval, and naturally there was no friendship to talk about, pure nonsense.

Liu Gang was stunned, and his voice was much louder, attracting the attention of many people: "Forty? So much?

Shen Liang was unhurried, making full use of the advantages of this body, and persuaded this big man with a few soft words: "Now the fruit is difficult, these are all ripened by the wood-based superpowers, and the cost is too high, which is cheap."

Liu Gang froze, he couldn't stand people talking like this, and it made sense to think about it: "That... I'm going to have two! The

one on the side listened to the ear of Yu Zhiwen: My silly brother.

Shen Liang said that forty first-level crystal nuclei also have his reasons, it has been three years since the end of the world, the first-level and second-level crystal nuclei are no longer valuable, if he exchanges these for a fourth-level crystal nucleus and an apple, it will definitely not be sold so fast.

There is the first and there is the second, some people were originally too expensive and just wanted to buy one, but Shen Liang just said two words, and the person hugged several and went back, not forgetting to share it with his brothers.

Can't let him spend crystal nuclei alone!

Seeing that the night was getting deeper and deeper, Yu Zhiwen, who had been watching the play for a long time, stopped the desire of others to buy things, except for the vigil, he drove them all to sleep, and walked to Shen Liang, who was in a happy mood.

At this time, the door was open, and Yu Zhiwen looked at the remaining fruits on the passenger seat, with deep meaning in his eyes, and smiled: "I earned a lot, and the price directly doubled."

Shen Liang smiled and stared at him innocently and harmlessly: "My apple price is what it is now, give you a bargain to Big Brother Yu, because you are special." "The first guest is still the male protagonist, and this kind of gold lord must be caught.

But as soon as this kind of words were put in Yu Zhiwen's ears, it completely changed taste, and he suddenly felt that he was provoked by children.

"Then I am so honored." Yu Zhiwen's mood was very good, "I see you still have some there, sell them to me."

Shen Liang sighed, and then said worriedly: "Then can you finish eating?" "You can't waste food."

Yu Zhiwen sighed when he thought of the people in the team after he went back, and smiled helplessly at him: "I'm just afraid that they won't have enough to eat."

Shen Liang knew that there was still a team behind him, all of them were his back group, and there would only be more and more people in this back group, and there was no worry about selling things.