60

Chapter 60: Return to Kunlun Mountain

"Trouble." Shen Liang smiled, "Otherwise, I can give the medicine to myself." "He doesn't have any wound medicine here, he can only use his." Although he can use points to repair injuries, this can only be used when he is alone.

Otherwise, the wound is completely healed, and everyone will suspect him.

"No, it's not convenient for you." Yu Zhiwen straightened his face, as if he was completing some epic task, "I'll come."

"Oh."

The cold wound medicine was lightly applied to the wound, bringing a tingling pain, which was more painful than when he was injured, which made Shen Liang couldn't help frowning and gently adjusting his breathing.

"Where are you going to go after that?" Yu Zhiwen looked at the boy who was close at hand, his fingertips ran around the wound, watching the delicate skin flush on his fingertips, and in order to distract himself, he casually found a topic to ask.

"Go back to farming." Shen Liang had already thought about it, "It just so happens that there is no inventory recently, go back and prepare to prepare, and pay back your account."

"No rush." As soon as Yu Zhiwen heard that he wanted to pay his own account, he said, "This matter can be let go first, you... Do you consider coming to my base? "Only by owing him a debt can he ensure that this little one doesn't forget himself anytime soon."

I have to say that Yu Zhiwen has always been very accurate in looking at people.

Shen Liang was stunned, and then said lightly: "You can think about it, but I don't have anything now, I still have to go back to farming, and then upgrade my special energy to become stronger."

"Otherwise, next time there is such a situation, there will be no second you to help me."

Yu Zhiwen's eyes darkened, and he nodded gently.

There was a word he didn't say, in his base, he would never let this teenager be in the situation he is in now.

Looking at his experience of dying like this, Yu Zhiwen can already be sure that the other party died before he met him in his previous life, and he doesn't know which guy was cheaper in his previous life. As soon as he thought of this, he found that a sulk rose in his chest.

In the end, he was amused by his reaction.

The wound was treated, but Shen Liang was blown by the cold wind but couldn't stand it, so he quickly wrapped his clothes and honestly stayed on Yu Zhiwen's right side, relying on him to block the wind, and there was still the majesty of the previous few minutes.

Seeing that the other party was blown like a quail by the cold wind, Yu Zhiwen was amused and handed him a hand warmer at the same time: "Cover it, it will be dawn when the meeting will be." At

dawn, the doors of the base will open and they will say goodbye.

Shen Liang took the hand warmer and put it on his chest: "You have all this?"

"Be prepared."

"Okay." At least he wouldn't have saved these things, "Thank you this time, I thought you would be watching."

Yu Zhiwen raised his eyebrows: "How can it, it's hard to find a long-term food contributor, naturally you have to deal with a good relationship." Hearing

the ridicule in his words, Shen Liang smiled with rare ease, and patted his shoulder with one hand: "Good brother, I made this friend of yours!" "

"...... Brothers?