78

Chapter 78: The Great Change of the Farm

As soon as this news came out, countless wood-based powerhouses were moved, and then groups of wood-based powerhouses began to move en masse.

This ridiculous offer of the new base makes many people look lively, in their opinion, this is also the new base in order to expand the recruitment of supernatural people, it will not be long to restore, by then these wood systems will be too late to leave, can only admit that they are unlucky.

Anyway, these wood-based superpowers only occupy the name of a superpower, but they do not have the slightest attack power and auxiliary ability, at first they were counting on them to invigorate plants, but later found that they were useless, and it was a waste of resources to keep.

Wood powerhouses are equal to waste powers. Although there are a few superpowers that can be controlled by the wood system, they are not as good as the soil system that is also controlled.

Of course, these are all afterthoughts.

The peach blossom forest on the farm, when the peach blossoms are in full bloom, I can see more than ten peach trees growing very tall on both sides of the road from a distance, and the peach-colored petals have fallen a lot on the grass, and more are on the branches.

Shen Liang went to Taolin early in the morning to pick some peach blossoms to make peach blossom porridge and peach blossom stuffed, and a group of wolves drove the flocks of chickens in the space back to the chicken farm, and released the rewards of his two missions on the farm.

A cow and a herd of goats, a herd of sheep, all of which are adults, can produce milk and hair directly.

Goats and sheep are Shen Liang's mission reward for completing millions of points. There are fifty sheep in total, and the system has always been generous when it comes to rewarding him with tasks, but this is definitely the biggest one.

Because a sheep cub sells 30,000 points in the store.

Shen Liang himself now has more than a million points, and even so, this flock of sheep is not worth anything.

In addition, there is the special task he completed, that is, to develop a way for seeds to survive on Earth, the system not only gave him a lot of points and experience as a reward, but also gave him soybean seeds, pear trees, ginkgo trees, fir trees, pine trees and other tree gifts.

At the same time, his magical ability has also risen to the seventh level, which can be described as a great harvest.

A breeze blew through the peach forest, bringing a crisp birdsong sound, and Shen Liang only noticed a few days ago that some birds had entered the farm and made nests on the fruit trees.

This is a good thing, proving that the ecosystem in the farm is getting more and more perfect, but they can't always let them make nests in fruit trees, just with saplings, Shen Liang wants to find a place to plant the trees and let them make nests in the trees.

The cow was placed in a special pen by Shen Liang, a delicate animal that needed special treatment and was bought from the system store. Goats and sheep are not so well treated, and even Shen Liang does not plan to let them be in the pen and directly free-range.

Anyway, in the protection of the system, as long as they do not harm the crops.

After releasing the sheep, Shen Liang began to cultivate new fields to plant soybeans.

It wasn't until the evening that 009, who disappeared for a few days to update, did not return.

[Host! I'm back!