127

Chapter 127: Contradictions

He didn't want to see it today, Yu Zhiwen deliberately showed the piece on his neck and walked left and right in front of him, for fear that he couldn't see, that childish appearance made him wonder if his captain was dropped by Shen Liang.

Lan Yue showed an exaggerated expression, and then the two looked at each other, both feeling the choking of the dog food.

Yu Zhiwen's planting base was temporarily going well, Shen Liang did not stay for a long time, and he went back when he received the news that Xiao Shuishui was looking for a good person.

"Store manager, this cold snap is coming, I don't know if the new year will be celebrated at the new base?" Tao Xuemei saw that the candidate was finished, so she asked him with an ice cream.

Shen Liang thought carefully and said, "It will pass, and there will be activities in the store at that time." "That's

fine, but do I want to take a leave of absence before the New Year to go home?"

"Of course." Shen Liang said, it's best to bring your whole family over.

In the apocalypse, the only holiday that mankind remembers is the New Year, although each year is sadder than the previous one.

What she said also made Shen Liang write it down, but there were still three or four months before the New Year, and there was plenty of time.

These days, while he is in contact with the Nirvana Base to open a branch, he is busy with Long Zheng about the branches in the outer base. Shen Liang wanted to open another shop in the outer layer, so that the people in the outer layer could also eat these things.

When talking to Yu Zhiwen about this, although Yu Zhiwen agreed, he was also a little worried: "There are everyone in the outer layer, and when you open a shop there, there are at least twice as many guards."

Shen Liang also understood, so he didn't negotiate with Long Zheng for a while, think about it, there have been many things recently, and the affairs of the branch can indeed be temporarily put aside.

Wait until the second floor is opened, then go to Nirvana to open a branch, and then go to manage the affairs of the outer branch.

Just a few days later, Lin Qiuyu came, and this time they did not stay for a long time, but took the materials and hurriedly went back. When he left, he also said very bad news to Yu Zhiwen.

"You want to go to the Dawning Base alone? No way! When Shen Liang heard Yu Zhiwen say this, his gentle expression changed, and his brows immediately furrowed, "This news brought by Lin Qiuyu, can't you see that it is a conspiracy?"

"But they have to be saved." Yu Zhiwen was also rarely tough, "Not only because Bai Yaoyao is my teammate who can't give up, but also because as long as Han Lu is in their hands and uses her special powers, sooner or later the Dawning Base can stand up." None

of the special system powers are weak, Lin Qiuyu started by relying on the special ice system, and he relied on the dual line of special abilities. If it weren't for Han Lu's own personality being too problematic, she would definitely be very moist now.

But it would be different if she fell into the hands of the Dawning Base, and if he developed again, he would be a difficult enemy to deal with.

"Okay, but I'll go too." Shen Liang did not let go, "They have been arrested for so long, why are they all alive and sound, it must be that guy from the head of the Dawning Base to beat you again." If it weren't for Lin Qiuyu and they found out and told us this time, I believe that soon after, they would also quietly release the news and lead you over.

"Together, we can take care of each other for anything."

"No, you can't go." Yu Zhiwen raised his hand and pinched his face, with a reassuring tone in his tone, "The Dawning Base is very dangerous, I will come back when I go to rescue them, and I won't stay for a moment."

"No, either you won't go, or I'll accompany you." Shen Liang was well aware of the importance of this matter, and calculated the time, and it was almost time for Yu Zhiwen's special energy to rise to the eighth level. It was not easy for him to rise to level eight, he was so seriously injured that he only had one breath left, if it weren't for the heroine's magical ability to save him, he would really be fierce.

And now that the heroine is gone, can he not worry?

Yu Zhiwen is different, he has already risen to the eighth level in his previous life, and he is very sure and experienced in the upgrade of special abilities, so he has no worries about this at all.

What he was more worried about was Shen Liang's safety.

The Dawning Base was no different, and no one in that base welcomed them, so after entering that base, they had to be careful, and it was difficult to escape if they made a wrong step.

No matter how powerful people are, they can't beat a base.

Therefore, what Shen Liang said this time, Yu Zhiwen refused to take him over, and Shen Liang refused to let go, and the two made a cold war for the first time because of each other's stubbornness.

It was not too late to go to the Dawning Base, and while the Dawning Base was not ready to give them a surprise attack, Yu Zhiwen called Sun Shui over that day and began to discuss countermeasures.

"Adjust the original base meeting back, you take some of the big and small things in the base these days, I will leave for the Dawning Base tomorrow, you know what to say to the outside world."

Sun Shui noted it down one by one, and also knew the importance of this matter, but looking at Yu Zhiwen's cold face, he asked, "What happened?"

Yu Zhiwen frowned and shook his head.

Sun Shui pushed his glasses and thought for a while before understanding: "Did you quarrel with him?"

"Hmm."

"No wonder." Sun Shui guessed again, "Is it because of this incident?"

"When did you calculate so accurately?" Yu Zhiwen asked.

"I just met Shen Liang." Sun Shui also didn't sell Guanzi, "I just met on the road."

Yu Zhiwen tensed up, and his heart was also irritable, he rubbed his eyebrows and said, "He went out?"

Not long after

they had an unpleasant fight, he left the house and came here, and he didn't know Shen Liang's movements.

"Well, he told me that he would close the second floor again, delay the opening, and then also said that he would go far away tomorrow and would not come back in a few days. I thought he was going with you and agreed.

"No, you can't let him out." Yu Zhiwen didn't want to think about it, "It's so dangerous outside, you still give him a certificate?" I was just about to ask you to ban him from going out of the base these days.

Sun Shui was helpless: "You are concerned about chaos, Shen Liang is not a greenhouse flower, even if we don't let him go out, with his current ability, it is easy to come up with a base." We can't treat the enemy with the attitude of capturing him, can we? Yu

Zhiwen still did not agree with Shen Liang going out, but his attitude also relaxed a lot.

After a while, he sighed resignedly: "But with his personality, even if I don't let him go, he will go by himself, so it's better to go with me."

Sun Shui said, "Just understand." In fact, I like Shen Liang quite a lot, and being able to follow you on adventures is enough to prove his sincerity.

"Then I'd rather he wasn't so sincere with me and stayed in the base honestly." Yu Zhiwen said, "The Dawning Base is not a good place to go.

"Compared to this, you still have to think about how to coax Shen Liang back, I see that although he still looks like he is smiling, the anger in his eyes is about to rush to the sky." Sun Shui rarely showed a look of watching a play, "I rarely see his appearance, it seems that he is not lightly angry." "