Chapter 203: Watching the Pig Killing

Li Yan and the others were still guarding the door. They didn't know what was happening on the mountain, and they didn't dare to let the children out.

The village only knew that the wild boar had come. Almost every family had their doors tightly closed. Liu Aiguo and Liu Sanye, as well as several village cadres and elders, came to wait. In their opinion, with so many people, the wild boar would definitely not be able to rush down the mountain.

Li Yan had good eyesight. From a distance, she saw what seemed to be two black spots walking down. She quickly patted Tan Yajun and Mingzhu.

"Look, look, are there people coming down?"

The three of them were anxious. They closed the door and rushed over to greet them. As they got closer, the figure became larger and larger. In addition, they were all familiar people, so they quickly recognized them.

"It seems to be Su Hong?"

"The one next to her should be Wei Shujuan,"

"Hey, Jiandan, Jiandan is also coming down."

Wei Shujuan supported Su Hong and walked slowly. Although Jiandan started later, he was light-handed and nimble, and soon caught up.

Li Yan and the others went over to greet them.

At the foot of the mountain, Su Hong saw the familiar women, her nose was sore and tears came out.

They had a good impression of these two people. Seeing how embarrassed they were, Su Hong was covered in blood, Li Yan guessed very accurately,

"What happened? Are you injured? Were you chased by wild boars?"

Su Hong's tears flowed faster.

Jian Dan followed closely in front of her, and Li Yan didn't care about them anymore. She pulled Jian Dan over and checked him from front to back. Tan Yajun and the other two also came over,

"How are you, are you okay?"

"It's okay," Jian Dan raised his chin to look at Su Hong,

"I'm fine, she was chased by wild boars.

You guys should go back quickly, Su Zhiqing's feet need to be cleaned up, don't worry, Tang Cui will definitely be punished."

Su Hong limped back with a sore nose and weak legs.

"What's going on? Is anyone injured?"

As soon as they left, Liu Aiguo and others came over, and kept looking up the mountain.

"It is said that she encountered a wild boar. Su Hong climbed up the tree and was dragged down by Tang Cui. It was too late for her to climb up again, so Su Hong could only run down the mountain. When I went there, the wild boar was lying on her."

Jian Jian did not exaggerate or add fuel to the fire. He just said what he knew.

"What about the blood on her body?"

"It was from a wild boar. Oh, and the two wild boars are behind."

Liu Sanye was somewhat shocked.

"You, did you kill it again?"

"Then you see, you can still let it run away after encountering it? It is so close to the foot of the mountain. What if it comes down again one day?

There are no crops in the fields now. If it is starving, it is better to go into the village?"

When it comes to this, several people also become serious. It is not uncommon for wild boars to go down the mountain in winter when they are hungry and have nowhere to find food. It is also winter. They enter the village and hurt people. Thinking about the tragedy at that time, Liu Sanye was silent.