Chapter 345 You are a girl

The children, including Jian Dan, were sent to the hospital. Jian Dan felt a little uncomfortable when he saw Tang Sumei. After all, it was something that happened with him. He didn't know what she would think.

None of the children were hurt. One of them fell down while running and scraped his palm. One of them twisted his foot. They were not serious, but they were probably a little frightened.

Jian Dan's injury was the most serious.

Tang Sumei hurried over after hearing the news. Cheng An and his brother were standing by the bed and looking at Jian Dan. Tang Sumei took a look and ran straight to her.

"Let me see, let me see, where is the injury?"

"Second Aunt, I..."

The concern and anxiety in Tang Sumei's eyes were not fake. Jian Dan was really a little stunned. Today was only the second day since he came here. How could he be better than her two biological sons?

"Aunt, I'm fine,"

Tang Sumei turned around and started to scold the children,

"What's wrong with you two? Didn't I tell you to protect your sister? How could you let your sister get hurt?"

The tears were in the eyes of the two brothers, aggrieved and self-blaming, stubbornly tightening their mouths and not saying anything, and Jiandan quickly grabbed Tang Sumei,

"Aunt, Aunt, you really can't blame them, they were all very brave today, thanks to Xiao Rui's fearless rescue and Xiao An's calm command, otherwise today would definitely not be so smooth."

"Really?"

Although she has an instinctive filter for her own children, Tang Sumei also knows their abilities, especially Cheng Rui, who has always been a naughty image,

"Really, Aunt, I tell you, they have made great contributions today."

They are still children after all, and today's incident is also a big shock for them. Their biological mother came and criticized them first, and they must be aggrieved in their hearts.

Tang Sumei was relieved. When she heard that something happened, she ran over without asking carefully. Her first reaction was that Cheng Rui had caused trouble again. She felt sorry for Jian Dan, but since Jian Dan was new here, she had to show her attitude first. If her own child made a mistake, she would not be the unreasonable parent who would cover up for him.

The wound on her back did not hurt her internal organs, but it was definitely bruised. She could feel it. When she moved, her clothes rubbed against her skin, and she felt a slight sting.

She could not help but sit up straight to reduce the contact between her clothes and her skin.

"Second Aunt, they are really amazing. They didn't panic in such an emergency. They immediately organized the children to a safe area. Look, Xiao Rui's hand is injured."

Tang Sumei was anxious when she heard that he was injured.

"Injured? Come and let me see."

It was just that the child scratched it when she was holding the child. It was not serious, but Tang Sumei felt so distressed. She couldn't say that they did something wrong. She could only hug the child in her arms and patted him.

"Grown up, really grown up."

After being frightened and running so much, they relaxed now. After a while, the two children nodded tiredly. Tang Sumei saw that the work outside was not finished yet, so she and Jian Dan put the children on the bed.