Chapter 242 Unplanned

Normally, the family might ask the children to help with some housework, but during the Chinese New Year, no matter what happens on normal days, the children are allowed to run and play.

After dinner, the children are running around the village, and Jian Dan is not worried.

There is also a regular pattern for the children to go out to play.

If you can see Hu Zi and Xiao Hua, go find them to play together. If you can't see them, you will probably go to their homes to find them.

The ones she plays well with are Hu Zi and Xiao Hua, and she doesn't play with Heidan much.

Mingzhu came out to pour water and saw a small army green shadow moving slowly. If it was a single figure, she might have to guess, but the four dogs following in front and behind were obviously from Jian Dan's family. There was no need to guess that the one holding the cotton bag was Xiao Jian Xin.

She simply stood at the door and watched.

"Zhu Zhu, what are you doing? Aren't you cold? Come in quickly?"

Seeing that his wife had gone to pour water and hadn't come back, Lin Dongfang poked his head out of the kitchen and called for someone.

Mingzhu turned around and greeted him, smiling,

"Come, come, come and have a look."

"What's wrong, what are you looking at?"

"Look, have a look,"

"Puff! What is this little kid doing?"

Not meeting her friends, Jian Xin planned to go to Brother Huzi's house to play with him.

"Xinxin, where are you going?"

"Aunt Zhuzhu, I'm going to play,"

She looked towards the village while talking, and she saw some children playing.

Then she suddenly remembered something and looked at Mingzhu seriously again,

"Aunt Zhuzhu, Happy New Year!

Uncle Lin, Happy New Year!"

Mingzhu was so cute that she reached out and pulled the child over,

"Happy New Year, Happy New Year, is this the new clothes your sister made for you?"

Mingzhu had never seen such a small military coat before, and was very curious.

"Yes, yes, does it look good?"

When talking about this, Jian Xin also forgot the purpose of coming out, and immediately turned around, her eyebrows were about to fly.

Mingzhu was of course supportive, and this little dress was really beautiful,

"It looks good, too beautiful."

"Yeah, it's new inside too!"

The little girl was not prepared, and she pulled the mouth of the cotton coat to show her the new clothes inside. Mingzhu took the opportunity to pull the child inside,

"Really? Can I show it to my aunt?"

Jian Jian had no idea that her child was taken home by Mingzhu as soon as she left home. After sending the child out, she went back to the house and started to clean up.

It was a good day today, with no clouds in the sky and good air, but it was a little cold.

Wash and cut the meat that was slowed down yesterday, clean the vegetables, prepare all kinds of seasonings such as onions, ginger, and garlic, and wait for the time to put it in the pot directly.