Chapter 290 The saddest time is spring

Sure enough, the old lady couldn't hide her smile, and her mouth was almost stretched to her ears.

The old man who was carrying water was almost the same,

"Hey, Xiaohua, be good, but Huzi is not good enough, he only knows how to play."

She said she was disgusted, but her eyes were not like that.

It simply showed that she had learned the ways of the world again.

"Have you cleaned up your garden? I saw that the people in the Youth League went over there, and I thought you would follow them?"

"I won't go. It just rained, and the road must be muddy and slippery.

If I go, the children will have to worry about following me. When I dig vegetables, I won't dig much, and I will be covered in mud. I have to wash it when I come back, which is not enough trouble."

"That's right, look at you, you used to be hard to catch, but now you are around the children every day, and I don't even worry about you when I go up the mountain. "

Just talking about this,

"Hey, this is my sister, isn't she? You said I can live alone, she can keep me company and help me look after the house, I am used to it now, if she is not at home I will not feel comfortable.

You said I will take care of it, just a little child, I will raise her as my own child. "

The old lady opened the shed to let the sun shine, turned around and walked out of the garden first,

"That being said, what about the future? At your age, if it is earlier, you will be a mother.

You are going to Don't worry, I have to consider my personal problems in two years, and it's only a matter of time before I start a family, right?"

Jian Dan quickly waved his hand,

"Emma, ​​Third Aunt, don't talk about this, I don't plan that far ahead.

Look, now I have a lot of work points, I occasionally go up the mountain to do something, and Uncle Xinxin also brings things over, and we can exchange anything we need in the village, and we can occasionally eat meat, isn't that good?

You say, if I really find someone, can I not only accommodate Xinxin, but I must have parents and brothers. Right?

Many families in the village have not yet separated. There are more than 20 people living together. If I encounter an unreasonable old woman or a troublesome sister-in-law, can I tolerate it with my temper?

If I tolerate it, I will be angry. If I don't tolerate it, we will have to fight.

Don't you think this is reasonable? "

The old lady took a while to react,

"Don't talk nonsense, how can there be so many unreasonable mothers-in-law?"

She herself knew that what she said simply was actually the situation of most families.

It is said that a daughter-in-law becomes a mother-in-law after a thousand years, especially in rural areas.

After being oppressed by the mother-in-law for many years, she was suddenly liberated and upgraded to a mother-in-law. She wanted to show off her power as an old woman.

It's okay if she is kind-hearted and can treat her daughter-in-law equally. She may not be too harsh on her daughter-in-law.

If you really meet a biased person, you can't say what will happen.