Chapter 396 The House Was Stolen

Someone else in the crowd echoed that the two people mentioned earlier had also returned.

"Hey? What happened?"

"Did something happen to Xiao Jian, the educated youth's home?"

"Didn't she just come back? What could have happened?"

"Let's go and have a look."

This was really a coincidence. Cheng An originally thought that if there was a witness, he wouldn't be afraid of being questioned in case of an investigation. Who knew that the right time, right place, and right people would be a coincidence. The educated youths were not trustworthy, but could the villagers be trusted?

Old Han was stared at by Cheng An's little eyes, and his face became hot. He followed the footprints to find the place.

Cheng An returned to Jian Jian and did not hide his admiration.

"Sister, Uncle Han is really amazing. He found such light footprints. He will definitely help us find the bad guys."

Old Han's face became even hotter.

Jian Jian gave him a thumbs up in his heart. This kid is really a great assist.

The tracking methods at this time were not very rigorous. After a while, following the intermittent footprints in the backyard, Old Han found a room in the educated youth's home, and his face was not very good.

Liu Weimin's face darkened. He didn't want to get involved in the affairs of the educated youth, but since Jian Dan was the person involved, he was a little hesitant.

Moreover, he had just made the promise. The educated youth was now considered a villager. If he really let it go, it would be unreasonable.

Cheng An stood beside Jian Dan, looking confused, watching Liu Weimin's embarrassment, and advised Jian Dan kindly,

"Sister, how could it be the educated youth's courtyard? Could it be the educated youth?"

This was also a question that the villagers were concerned about.

"Hey, I said, there are no such black-hearted people in our village. It turned out to be the educated youth."

Most of them took it for granted. Jian Dan didn't want to blame the educated youth, but she had also experienced Chen Ruonan's viciousness. If she couldn't hit the target in one blow, then even if her family in Beijing lost power in the future, as long as she was still there, there would be no less defense and calculation.

She could throw Bai Xiaoqin, whom she had known for many years, to the robbers, and could stuff something that could kill people into her house, which showed that she had no heart at all. In her eyes, other people's lives were not as good as grass.

Such a person would be a bomb that would explode sooner or later. It would be better to suppress her now before the explosion, so as to avoid worrying about who she would dig a pit for and who she would harm.

She still wanted to live here peacefully for a few years.

"Sister, they, they are too bullying. I will go to find my eldest brother now.

Aren't they just relying on the fact that we are all children?

I will go to find my eldest brother. Our family is a family of martyrs, but we are still bullied like this. Doesn't the army care? Doesn't the government care?

We are still here. If it was just my sister, wouldn't she be bullied to death?"

Cheng An was still watching, and Cheng Rui came forward angrily. He became more and more angry as he spoke, and he even cried.

The villagers saw it, isn't it?

Liu Weimin also sighed. It didn't matter. He hated the troublemaker in his heart. Why did you mess with her when you could mess with anyone else?

A group of people came to the Youth House. Old Han and his men had blocked the front and back doors. The Youths were standing in the yard. It was cold, and they all rolled up their sleeves and were freezing.

Some were confused, and some looked away.

"Jian Dan?"

Tan Yajun saw Jian Dan with red eyes at a glance, and came over in a few steps.

"What's wrong with you? Who bullied you?"

She had been here for so long, but this was the first time she saw Jian Dan looking so aggrieved. How long had they been apart? She hadn't finished collecting the firewood yet?

Jiandan didn't say anything, just bit her lip and looked at the educated youths. Cheng An pursed her lips and whispered, "We just got home and found that someone had entered the house. Not only was the money and notes that my eldest brother brought lost, but also," Cheng An glanced at Jiandan, as if embarrassed, "and my sister's father's martyr certificate is also missing." Others' sighs aside, Chen Ruonan's heart skipped a beat. What does it mean? Did they lose something? She just put a few things there, but didn't move anything else? Could someone else have gone there? When did they go there? Would they see me? Is he an enemy or a friend? Could this have been caused by that person? Chen Ruonan is not stupid. On the contrary, she is still very smart, but she is impulsive and doesn't forgive others. She has done something wrong, and she is prone to wild thoughts when she feels guilty. When she thinks about it, she has no idea. For a while, Chen Ruonan was in a dilemma. Seeing them, she always felt frightened, afraid that the fire would burn herself today, but at this moment, she really couldn't do anything.

The report letter was sent out early today, and she already regretted it vaguely, worried that something might happen.

Old Han and his men were still following the footprints in the yard. Liu Weimin looked at the people in the yard gloomily, hating them in his heart. They were living a good life, looking for trouble all day long, and this time they kicked the iron plate, right? I don't know if they have brains. Is the martyr certificate something that can be moved casually?

It's simple, without looking at others, just staring at Chen Ruonan, and you know that this step is not wrong.

Look at those eyes, rolling around non-stop, probably never thought that there would be a day that she couldn't explain clearly.

The dirt roads in the countryside are all dirt, and now it's frozen again. It's not raining or snowing, so it shouldn't be that easy to check the footprints.

But after Old Han and his men checked around, they pointed directly to Chen Ruonan.

"Village chief, the footprints went into her room. Just look at her shoes and you'll know."

Chen Ruonan was dumbfounded. What does this have to do with her? She didn't bring back a needle.

Of course she couldn't admit such a big accusation.

"Village chief, it's not me. My family just sent me money. Why would I do this?"

In order to prove her innocence, she even took the initiative to open the door of the room. This was the room Tang Cui lived in before. After they came, there were not enough rooms, so she moved in.

"You can search my room. I haven't done it before. I'm not afraid of anyone searching."

Tang Cui, who was still looking righteous, went in first without saying a word and pointed to the corner of the kang and said,

"This is mine, and the rest are hers."

She didn't bring much when she came, but as her parents' family became more prosperous, she received more and more money and tickets. Since she finished collecting the mountain, she has bought a lot of things and visited the supply and marketing cooperative. She even has a cabinet dedicated to snacks, such as peach cakes, biscuits, canned food, and snacks that can be found in the supply and marketing cooperative.

When the cabinet was opened, not to mention the villagers, even the educated youth living in the same yard were stunned. Recently, they often saw her packing small bags, but they didn't expect so many.

For a while, everyone had their own ideas. Not only the male educated youth and the young men in the village, but also the female educated youth looked at Chen Ruonan with a tangled look. Is her family so well-off?