Chapter 294 Is Jian Liye your biological father?

Well, let's not talk about anything else, we have to prepare the food first.

Fortunately, most of Jian's daily food was put out in the open, and Cheng Chao came to help, and she didn't refuse.

There were a few dishes on the table today, but they were only made for two people. Fortunately, there was a stew, so the chicken and mushrooms in the pot were heated up, and some dry food was heated up, plus the motherwort that Jian Xin dug up, and the table was quickly filled.

"Come on, eat, you are in the wrong time, this chicken was cooked in the morning, it is considered leftovers. She likes to eat mushrooms, so I put more mushrooms."

Jian Wenxiu hugged the little girl and chatted warmly, listening to her chattering, a little bit here and there, quite interested.

"It's okay, it's okay, you are still picky when there is food?"

Jian Xin's novelty has not yet worn off when her uncle came, she eats next to him, and waits for Jian Wenxiu to pick up the food when she eats, Jian Xin can't bear to watch.

But it's been a long time since I last saw him, and I guess he missed her, so I didn't care about her.

On the contrary, Cheng Chao on the side kept talking,

"Let me tell you, those things of yours have done a great job. Now the whole garrison is as happy as if it were New Year's Day."

"But we kept it tightly under wraps, and no one outside had leaked it. I told the regiment commander what you said, and they had the same idea. In this situation, we must take care of ourselves first before we talk about anything else."

"Recently, the capital has become more and more chaotic. People in many places have gone crazy. They can make a big deal out of anything. If they like someone's good things, they will... They can justify a crime to others, scold them, and then take the good things to their own home.

The committee is getting less and less responsible. Most of those who are involved are half-grown children. They don't know much, but they are very bold and dare to do anything. Many people have been ruined and their families have been destroyed. Some died in anger. Those who are still alive have not been well. They are criticized and insulted all day long, and finally they are sent to a difficult place.

These people act arrogantly. Obviously, the wind direction above is not very stable. Look at it. It won't take long, and there will be many people here. Hey, this garrison here does not know how long it can be clean. "Jian Wenxiu coaxed the child, and his ears were distracted. Ah, the landlord is old, and the feudal dross hat is buckled. There is a piece of foreign text at home. Even more, no one has listened to you. The school has stopped class. Those teachers are not tortured. Many of them are also stunned by their own students. Han Guang, "Some people have no humanity at all, and even beasts are not as good as beasts." Simply knowing history, hearing this heart is also sinking, and only a trace of fluke in his heart is gone. Did the historical trajectory not deviate at all?

Did it not avoid the chaos at all?

Seeing Jian Dan's face getting uglier and uglier, thinking about the situation at home when she went to the countryside and the current situation in Beijing, Cheng Chao felt a little relieved. He glanced at Jian Wenxiu and spoke a little reluctantly.

"Fortunately, you are wise and went to the countryside in advance, otherwise, it is hard to say whether those crazy people will cause trouble."

Jian Dan was silent. Could she say that she had thought of this a long time ago and went to the countryside just to avoid it?

Jian Wenxiu opened his mouth and wanted to say no. After all, the Jian family and the Su family were both red capitalists who were listed in front of the leaders, but he didn't have the confidence.

Recalling the madness he saw, a young man led people and rushed into his ancestral home with red eyes. He ignored the trembling of his elderly grandfather and smashed and shouted that he would destroy his relatives for the sake of justice and overthrow capitalist hedonism.

After smashing the house into a mess, they dragged the grandfather who had fainted from anger to the main road, letting a group of hot-blooded children surround him, kicking, beating and insulting him at will. In the end, the old man was beaten to a pulp and his legs were broken. After crawling back home, he saw his wife, whose life or death was unknown, and he vomited blood on the spot.

The next day, a group of children came again and saw that the old couple were both hanged at the gate.

The saddest thing is that the instigator, the old man's grandson, spit at them with disdain, laughed and insulted them. In the end, the neighbors nearby couldn't stand it anymore and secretly found their children who worked in the government to scare them away.

Although he only saw this family, Jian Wenxiu knew very well that this was the current norm. This kind of thing happened countless times every day in Beijing alone, openly or secretly, lightly or seriously.

Simple families are not a secret. The Jian and Su families are both wealthy families for generations, and they can be regarded as a family that has been passed down for many years.

Speaking of which, not only the old neighbors, but also the former servants of the Jian and Su families, the co-workers of Jian's mother, and the comrades of Jian's father, Chen Hongjun, are all insiders. I'm afraid that most people in Beijing know about it.

If they stay in Beijing, the donation commendation certificates of the two old men and the martyr certificate may protect Jian for a while, but the fear is that the rich family assets of the two ancestors will be coveted by others. After all, the Jian and Su families are well-known wealthy families in Beijing. Who would believe that they would donate all of them without leaving any tricks? I'm afraid that someone is secretly plotting against it now.

This kind of thing cannot be proved, and it is afraid that people will spread it. If it spreads too much, three people will become a tiger, and it will be troublesome when the time comes.

Others can't eat enough, but your family still keeps good things? Isn't this a complete hedonism that is out of the poor masses?

There was nothing like that, but it became a matter of fact. If someone really wants to stir up trouble again, I am afraid that Jian Dan will become the target of public criticism sooner or later.

This is an indisputable fact.

Now it seems that Jian Dan's initiative to go to the countryside is a wise move.

Whether she can avoid this chaos or not, if she is really targeted, Jian Dan's attitude is very clear. In addition to her bravery in these few times and the award certificate issued by the garrison last time, it is estimated that the other party will be afraid.

However, he was thinking about another question.

After eating and drinking, Jian Wenxiu spoke,

"Jian Liye, is he your biological father?"

What?

What's the question?

Jian Dan's eyes widened directly. Is there a secret about the original owner's identity?

She was very sure at first, but when asked this question, she hesitated instead,

"It should be, right? Didn't the elders tell us that there is such a thing at home?

What's the matter, what did you find out? It's okay, I can bear it, tell me!"