Chapter 341 I really don't blame Brigade Commander Cheng.

The next day, Jian Dan didn't see Cheng Zhuo and Cheng Chao again, but she knew Cheng Chao came here for something important, so she didn't worry.

After Tang Sumei went to work, Cheng Rui and Cheng An became Jian Dan's little tails, leading Jian Dan to run around the family compound. At first, she felt a little uncomfortable. She was an adult running around with children like this, so she always felt a little uncomfortable, but she would just let it go. Anyway, no one knew her, and it wouldn't be embarrassing for her.

As they walked out of the family compound, they saw a female comrade coming straight towards them. Jian Dan's first reaction was, is she here to pick a fight?

The standard hairstyle of this era, two big braids, both hanging in front of the chest, a melon-seed face, a beautiful girl from a small family.

"Cheng Rui, who is this?"

Her hand unconsciously stroked the two big braids on her chest, and her eyes naturally fell on Jian Dan, curious, mixed with a little envy, or jealousy?

Jian Dan didn't understand, and was a little surprised. This was their first meeting, and they had such complicated feelings?

Cheng Rui dodged and blocked Jian Dan, looking up angrily,

"Chen Xiulian, what are you doing here again? Your family's problems have been solved, and I've found you a job, but you still want to cheat my dad?"

Jian Dan's nerves tensed instantly, what? Second uncle was cheated?

"No, Cheng Rui, you misunderstood me, I just want to thank Brigade Commander Cheng."

Jian Dan seemed to have returned to a familiar environment all of a sudden. The tone of this little white flower was so familiar, Cheng Rui's cannon was no match.

"Thank you again? Thanking my dad again will not be as simple as suspension!

I'm wondering, did my family dig up your ancestral graves? Why are you still cheating?"

Cheng An pursed his lips and said nothing, quietly watching his brother perform, watching the increasing number of people gathering nearby with his peripheral vision, and did not stop him, but just looked at Cheng Rui unintentionally.

"Count it yourself, how many times have you come to make trouble in the past few years?

Children like me know when to stop, don't you know?

Or do you just want to consume all the contributions of Brother Chen in the past few years bit by bit?

Brother Chen was in the army, and your family came to make trouble. He only had that little salary, and you didn't let him go for a penny, and insisted that he mailed it all back. Brother Chen was filial, and he would rather starve than agree to you.

He wanted to get married, and you made trouble again, insisting that you had found a wife for him at home, and you blocked him in every way, and finally messed it up. In the end, weren't you just afraid that you wouldn't get the money after he found a wife here?

What kind of wife did you find? Brother Chen didn't go home for several years. How did you treat him? Do you want me to tell you? I'm just a child, I'm afraid that if I tell you, I'll be embarrassed.

Being treated like this by your family How can you exploit him? Brother Chen has no money in his pocket. He has to go hungry for a whole day when he goes out. Even if he comes back in the middle of the night, he has to go to the canteen to eat. Have you ever felt sorry for him?

He was injured, and he didn't say anything. He came here again, saying that the army was sorry for him and making a fuss.

I tell you, it's not my job to find you a job. It was Brother Chen who earned it with his merits and his legs. How dare you come here?

If we hadn't been at home last time, the dirty water would have been poured on my dad, right?

What's the matter? You can't afford to live anymore. You have to rely on others... You have to rely on this army and not leave?"

After all, Cheng Rui is just a child. There must be something difficult to say. He blushed when he was holding it in, but he was really angry, like a little hedgehog with thorns all over his body, with his hands on his waist, and he expressed it without reservation.

And Cheng An stood quietly on the side, but the look he gave Chen Xiulian was also very cold.

More and more people gathered around, and they should be familiar with this person. They all nodded in agreement, pointed and talked about what Cheng Rui said.

However, Cheng Rui was really surprised that a ten-year-old child could speak in this way.

"My father has been suspended because of you. What else do you want? If it weren't for my mother, my family would have been broken up by you. What else do you want?"

The young boy was very angry, his eyes were red, and the topic returned to his own family. He was a pure child who loved his father.

Chen Xiulian on the opposite side obviously didn't expect Cheng Rui to not give him a chance to speak as soon as they met. She was already stunned and quickly took the opportunity to refute,

"No, no, Cheng Rui, you really misunderstood me. I, I really came to thank Brigade Commander Cheng. Last time, the last thing, I don't care about it anymore,"

"Wait a minute,"

After so long, Jian Dan also pieced it together. It turned out that this time it was not enough to squeeze her son to death, and she also wanted to hook up with her second uncle, but it was ruined by Cheng Rui and his brother, but the second uncle was also implicated and suspended.

"Wait a minute, don't be so vague, as if my family has made some mistakes and needs your tolerance and forgiveness.

This matter is not based on your mouth. There are so many people, everyone has sharp eyes. Brigade Commander Cheng has been here for so many years. What kind of person and what kind of personality is he? Not to say that he knows everything, but everyone knows about it, right?"

Cheng An wanted to say something, but when he saw Jian Dan speaking, he paused, and still retracted his steps and stood beside his brother.

Chen Xiulian stroked her braids and stammered,

"No, no, don't get me wrong. The last incident was really not the fault of Brigade Commander Cheng,"

She simply rolled her eyes. Wasn't this just to mislead others to have wild thoughts?

"Or something else? Whether it's strange or not is not something you can decide with just a word.

I think a lot of people know about the last incident, so why don't we go find the leader and make it clear.

I won't hide it from you. The Brigade Commander Cheng you mentioned is my second uncle.

I dare not say anything else, but my second uncle's character is black and white. Yes is yes, no is no, and he will not tolerate others' random suspicion behind his back.

If it was really his fault, let alone suspension, he would rather take off his clothes and go home to farm, and would not cheat here and let you play it safe.

I tell you, he can't afford to lose this person.

Don't say you don't blame him, you don't care, oh, that means, there is still something hidden?

Otherwise, I will call my second uncle over, and call the army leaders over, there are so many people with clear eyes at the scene, let's confront together, if my second uncle really did something to you, it can't be so unclear, then he should compensate and apologize, you can't let you be so wronged, right? "

Seeing that more and more people's eyes fell on her, Chen Xiulian was a little overwhelmed, is it okay to confront?

The last scene is still vivid, and today's words are just because some people present don't know the truth, but I didn't expect that this child would be so difficult to deal with today, and there is an extra helper.

The face is pale and shaky, and the eyes are rolling around. It's easy to see that he wants to play tricks.

No need to guess, the best strategy is to run away, this is going to be dizzy.