Chapter 238 It's delicious

The next second, a soft little body with a milky scent appeared on Jiandan's body, hugging Jiandan's neck. The quilt wrapped around her body was directly wrapped around her calves. She kept kicking, but she couldn't get rid of it.

After a moment of stunnedness, Jiandan couldn't help but frown again when she saw this scene. She reached out to hug the child and pulled the quilt with the other hand to cover the two of them together.

The little girl hugged her neck,

"Sister, hold me, so you don't need that quilt. Cover them."

Jiandan was a little surprised, and the old man also looked back in surprise,

"This child, his brain is very fast."

Jiandan couldn't hide the smile on her face. She was a little embarrassed just now, but she was afraid that the child was too kind.

The result was still quite surprising to her.

"No problem, you came up with the solution, so I'll listen to you."

The little girl bared her white teeth with a sense of accomplishment.

"Okay, stop moving, I'll cover them."

Looking at the two children who were still unconscious, the old man wanted to sigh again. The car board had big gaps. Even if he covered himself with a blanket, the cold wind would blow up from below.

He was wearing so many clothes, and even the gaps between his bones were cold.

I don't know who was so evil to force the children to this point.

After kissing enough, the little girl sat obediently in Jiandan's arms, her little head turned around, her big eyes were rolling, and everything she saw was new.

"Third Master, where are you going to take these two people?"

The old man really sighed now,

"They are not awake yet, and we don't know where they went. Let's take them back first. After all, they are two lives!

I'll go back and talk to Weimin, and ask him to ask around the area whose child is missing.

I don't know if such a big child can learn to speak clearly or know where his home is."

I admire the simplicity of people in this era. Although I don't agree with it, I respect it.

"About the same? The older one, is he as old as Huzi? How could he not know anything at such a big age?"

The old man looked back again,

"About the same? Alas!"

Soon, after passing the commune, the ox cart set foot on the dirt road leading to Liujiatun.

Today, the ox cart was a little faster than usual, and there was no delay in the county town, no waiting for anyone, and it almost went back after finishing the business. When entering the village, it was still light.

After entering the village and parking the car at the door of Jian's house, a group of children were seen running from the direction of the village. The one leading them was Hu Zi, who was mentioned earlier.

Uncle Liu San muttered,

"Where can this naughty boy run?"

The corners of his mouth were already curled up.

"Grandpa, Sister Jian, you are back!"

As soon as Jian opened the door, Hu Zi was already in front of him, playing with Jixiang and others who had just come out for a walk.