Chapter 320 Do you want to see how they spend their days?

Cheng Jin sighed,

"Let's not talk about whether Jian Dan can agree or not, Captain, do you think Old Jian can agree?"

"What does Old Jian have to do with it?"

Lin Zhengde was stunned for a moment, then he remembered that the child still called Jian Wenxiu uncle.

However, he had walked into a dead end at this moment, and he couldn't get out of it no matter what.

"Then Xiao Jian can practice with us, and he can practice with us, so what's there to disagree with?

What's the matter? Are you afraid that we can't teach well?"

The three people exchanged glances with each other, feeling tired.

Jian Dan led the child to the field. She couldn't understand this person, so she quickly hid.

"You guys discuss it first, we'll go see Sister Zhuzhu and the child."

Lin Dongfang nodded,

"Then you stay with her for a while, I'll go back later."

Jian Dan waved his hand quickly,

"I'm fine, I'm not in a hurry, you guys talk slowly."

Signed him to solve this quickly.

Lin Dongfang was even more troubled, why did he have this idea?

Oh, and that kid didn't know what was going on. He was so engrossed in watching the fun.

He took a deep breath and wanted to save his uncle.

"Uncle, Xinxin is different from your soldiers."

Jian Jian led the child out of the door a few steps, and couldn't help laughing after closing the door.

"Hehe..."

"Hahaha..."

Finally, he simply dragged the child away and stopped to laugh. Jian Xin was a little confused, but as a child, he soon laughed with Jian Jian.

When they arrived at Mingzhu's room, Jian Jian still had some tears in the corners of his eyes, and the smile in his eyes had not faded away.

Mingzhu had just woken up and was looking at the child with a kind face. Seeing her like this, she smiled and asked,

"What happy thing happened to you? Tell me about it?"

Jiandan glanced at the child and repeated the conversation just now. Although she didn't think there was anything funny, she still wanted to laugh when she thought of Lin Zhengde's expression just now.

"No, no, no, tell me, how did he think of letting Xinxin train with a group of big men? He still doesn't know why it's inappropriate?"

Mingzhu imagined it and smiled a lot more,

"Really say that? Haha... Maybe this is his real idea? He may really want to take Xinxin to train there?"

Jiandan sighed,

"This short leg, let alone running, this How fast can you keep up with those long legs?

Even if they are new recruits, they are still grown men. How can Xinxin, a five-year-old girl, practice with them? "

The Ming and Lin families in Beijing have been friends for ten generations. Mingzhu also knows about Lin Dongfang and his childhood.

"It's not impossible. In fact, sometimes you don't have to keep up or anything. Sometimes the atmosphere is very important, just like doing morning exercises. Others are practicing enthusiastically outside, and she may not be able to blend in. It's not impossible for each to practice separately.