Chapter 321 There's Someone There

Although it was agreed to go, Lin Zhengde's words today were really out of context. After all, it was not his own child. If it was the kid of Lin Dongfang's family, he could still speak with confidence, but he should be more cautious about this one.

Cheng Jin also felt that it was a bit sudden, but since Jian Dan was willing and the child was willing, he naturally would not object.

Apart from anything else, the atmosphere in the military camp was indeed different. Children from families like theirs were nurtured in that environment since childhood.

As a young girl, she did not want to go down this path like Cheng Chao. As Jian Dan said, she also had the ability to protect herself, and her vision and perspective could not be confined to this world.

Jian Dan could not tell what she felt. She packed two sets of clothes for the child. Jian Xin took a few books by herself, and asked for the sand table she usually used for writing. Before going out, she had to take a few dogs with her. Jian Dan's mouth was stiff. Did this child really think she was going out to play?

After sending the child away, the house suddenly became quiet. Jiandan was still a little uncomfortable for a while. Looking at the ubiquitous small clothes, small toys, and small snacks, she felt a little empty.

After staying for a long time, she still sighed to herself. She was just back to being alone again, but she was still not used to it.

She rubbed her face hard and went out to work.

The sun was not strong at this time, there was a little breeze, and it was not that hot. Jiandan wore a straw hat and wanted to pull the grass by the garden. Before turning to the backyard, she heard voices in front of her. It was Li Yan and several female educated youth. Jiandan paused, put the hoe at the door of the woodshed, and turned back to open the door first.

"Hey? How did you know we were coming?"

Li Yan led the way, followed by Tan Yajun, Lin Zhaodi, followed by Su Hong and Wei Shujuan, all carrying backpacks.

"Come in quickly, it's my sister Yan's loud voice that can be heard from a long distance."

"Haha, I saw smoke coming out of your chimney, I knew you were back,"

Li Yan did not hide it,

"Don't laugh at me, we are going up the mountain, do you want to go?"

Jian Dan was just worrying about what to do, and nodded immediately,

"Go, go, you come in first, I'll get something to lock the door."

The few people entered the door and were warmly welcomed by several dogs. They did not go in, but stood in the yard and watched Jian Dan enter the woodshed.

Li Yan looked around,

"Where's Xinxin? Did she go out to play? Xinxin, Xinxin!"

Jian Jian's voice came from the woodshed,

"Xinxin is not at home, she went to her uncle's place."

"Ah? Not at home?"

"Yes, her uncle happened to come over, so she took her over to stay for a few days."

Jian Jian didn't want to say more about this, packed the tools for going up the mountain, put on the backpack, locked the door,

"Let's go!"

The dog, who had been cooped up for two days, was even more happy when he went out, so Jian Jian didn't have to worry about it. Before the few people walked far, several agile figures disappeared on the mountain.