Chapter 359 This is Pure Meat Delivered to Your Door

Even Brigade Commander Zhu was silent for a long time, then waved his hand at Cheng Zhuo,

"Old Cheng, I'm sorry, I'm sorry,"

Others also spoke up,

"Leader, since we're talking about this, let me also say that our family compound is not as perfect as we imagined.

I won't talk about the quarrels between the women in each family, which is inevitable for every family. As for what they just said, I will continue to say that my Kang Jian has said more than once that he saw Dashan's aunt beat him and snatch their food. The two children didn't have enough to eat.

What Xiao Cheng said just now is also something I don't understand. Those who follow the army are the closest people. Then Commander Han brought his sister-in-law here just to let her bully his son?"

Someone started, and others began to recall. More or less, they all heard about it from their families. After all, this family compound is so small, and those whose families come to follow the army basically have children. With children, there are almost no secrets in this family compound.

"It seems so. I heard it a few times. I thought it was just a kid talking nonsense, so I told the kid at the time."

"I heard the kid say that she even ordered the little soldier to get her food. I don't know if it's true?"

The leader sitting at the top looked more and more unhappy. How can you say this? If an adult says it, there may be some subjective consciousness in it, but if it comes from a child, the truthfulness becomes 99%.

"Old Cheng, what do you think?"

Cheng Zhuo stood up slowly, not planning to say too much,

"Everyone present is at the brigade level or above. She is the sister-in-law of a regiment commander. Even if she is given the courage, she will probably avoid us. I think you might as well go back and ask the people below, especially those of low rank, from the countryside, with low education, and without background.

We are big men with rough hearts. We are always here, either training or training, leaving early and returning late, and we haven't even gone to buy vegetables a few times, right? What else can we know?

Go back and ask the aunt, aunt, sister-in-law, brothers and sisters, and children. They run outside every day. Some adults don't avoid talking to children, and they know a lot.

Ask more, each person has a different perspective, but the people's vision is still accurate, and we don't want people to say that we are arbitrary, right?"

"What do you think?"

Cheng Chao secretly exhaled and waited and saw.

The next day, knowing that Jian Dan would take them to school, the two children got up early. Jian Dan was still dazed when he heard a voice outside the window,

"Mom, is my sister up yet?"

After a while,

"Mom, is my sister up yet?"

After three times, Jian Dan could imagine Tang Sumei gritting her teeth,

"Get out of the way, it's only what time, like you guys, you run when you wake up, and fall asleep when you're tired, your sister's injury hasn't healed yet, let her sleep more, you guys go and stay quiet.

No one is allowed to go and call!"

Cheng Rui turned back without giving up Look, he agreed perfunctorily,

"I know, I know, go cook,"

Cheng An washed up, walked over and subconsciously turned his head to look, but happened to meet a pair of smiling eyes,