Chapter 282 Auspicious Letter

Seeing those things with foreign words, Jian Xin was completely relieved. In this tense situation, who would put foreign things together with their own treasures? Are they afraid of not dying fast enough?

Knowing that they didn't dig up other people's treasures, Jian Xin was relieved, and her mood was immediately lifted.

So early this morning, Jian Xin found that her sister was very happy and hummed while cooking.

Cheng Chao was very busy. He took the book back, which shocked Cheng Jin. He immediately asked someone to study it. The vegetable greenhouse was not in a hurry, but it was the right time to raise pigs. It was delivered immediately, so he was in a hurry.

The master chef in the kitchen understood a little bit. He was the kind of person who was half full and half full. This book came at the right time.

These soldiers have an obvious shortcoming. Many people, or most people, have low education and many are illiterate. At this time, people like Cheng Chao who can read come in handy.

While busy, he heard a commotion outside. Cheng Chao just stood up and opened the door to go out to take a look. He seemed to hear a familiar call. He was stunned for a moment and asked the people around him,

"What are you doing outside? That sound..."

"They said a puppy came and caught it..."

When he heard it was a puppy, Cheng Chao was startled and ran out, shouting,

"Don't do it, don't do it,"

On the training ground, a little black dog rushed left and right in the middle of the field. Its short legs looked no different from ordinary dogs, but it was obviously agile and powerful, full of explosive power, and extremely good jumping ability. A group of people surrounded it, but they didn't even touch its fur. Instead, they were slipped away. In a short while, two circles of people surrounded it.

This is what Cheng Chao saw when he came out. A puppy with a tuft of white hair under its neck was running through the crowd like lightning. It probably sensed a familiar breath. Almost as soon as Cheng Chao approached, it raised its head as if sensing it.

"Woof!"

Everyone only saw a black shadow passing by, and then they saw the culprit who had been teasing them for most of the day had already thrown himself steadily into Cheng Chao's arms.

Cheng Chao was knocked back two steps by it before he stood steadily.

He was shocked, but his face was full of doting smiles, and his hands were still rubbing his furry head.

"Jixiang, why did you run over here?"

Jixiang turned his head and looked at the pursuers.

"Woof!"

"Okay, okay, they don't know you, and they won't chase you."

Seeing his brother being fooled around by Jixiang, Cheng Chao actually had a strange sense of accomplishment.

"That's all you can do. You can't even catch such a small dog."

People around couldn't tell what they thought. Although it was the truth, it sounded a bit uncomfortable.

Some people were dissatisfied immediately.

"Captain Cheng, we were caught off guard. Otherwise, we would have caught this little thing long ago."

Cheng Chao didn't hide his dissatisfaction at all.

"Oh, it seems unfair. If Jixiang is an infiltrated enemy, what do you think will happen?"