Chapter 232 Simple Revenge

The small persimmons that matured in the 39th day of the 9th month received full praise from Jian Xin.

Being praised by the little girl without thinking, Jian Xin also felt a great sense of accomplishment.

Who would have thought that the young lady in the previous life could be so down-to-earth? She herself didn't know that she was so powerful. This completely unmatched identity actually integrated so smoothly.

Once she was happy, she was in a good mood. In the evening, in addition to the planned fried eggs with leeks and fried eggs with persimmons, she also made fried shrimps with leeks, took a ready-made meat dish, and added a fruit after the meal.

Of course, eggs and leeks were on the surface, and persimmons, shrimps, meat dishes, and strawberries after the meal were all turned out from the base. Anyway, there were only two of them at home, and Jian Xin would not have any questions about what she took out.

What's more, for food, Jian Xin's mouth is still very tight.

Sure enough, as soon as the food was served, the little girl exclaimed again,

"Wow! How come there are so many, all delicious! Sister, you are so nice!"

The staple food was two kinds of rice, and Jian Dan put the small bowl in front of her,

"Little stinky kid, you only know how to say nice things to coax me!"

"No, sister is just good, the best sister in the world!"

The little hands were waving randomly, and Jian Dan was very serious. She couldn't say anything hard at all, and she couldn't even pretend. The corners of her mouth were raised high,

"Don't praise me, eat quickly, it will be cold soon."

She looked well-behaved, her hair had grown a lot, her clothes were newly made, and she looked like a little girl. Jian Dan's cultivation effect was really good.

Then it was the coldest time of winter, and it was almost the New Year. Cheng Chao didn't come again, and Jian Wenxiu didn't come again.

Last year, there was a severe drought, and the atmosphere of the New Year was quite bad. Every family was coping. This year was also a bumper year. The villagers were in a good mood and started preparing early.

The two sisters Jian Dan also followed the atmosphere of the village and chattered.

Clean the house, wash the quilts, and steam the dry food.

According to the rural custom, after Laba, it is the New Year. Regardless of whether they are rich or poor, the villagers will start to secretly visit the graves and worship their ancestors. This is a traditional custom passed down for thousands of years. It cannot be stopped by a sentence "Don't engage in feudal superstitions and break the feudal dregs". It is the longing and sustenance engraved in the bones of the Chinese people.

In this situation recently, the commune has held several meetings. Liu Weimin has repeatedly emphasized that you should pay attention, pay attention, don't say what you shouldn't say, don't say what you can't say, so as not to cause trouble.

On the surface, they are naturally obedient. At night, when it gets dark, there are almost always figures sneaking to the back mountain at the door of Jiandan's house every day.

Doesn't Liu Weimin know? Of course he knows, and even his family is one of them.

Many times, it's just tacit understanding.

Jian Dan's grandparents and mother were all buried in the capital, not to mention Jian Liye. She was in this situation. She didn't think it was appropriate to say that she didn't believe in ghosts and gods, but she was also a little confused and didn't believe it very much.