Chapter 207 Uninvited Guests

I looked at the pot that had just been lit, the half-cooked meal, and the little girl peeking out of the door. OK, open the door first.

I pushed the firewood in, stood up and clapped my hands.

"Let's go and see who is here, coming so early in the morning?"

Little Jian Xin followed happily.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know, guess?"

"Is it Sister Yan, Sister Zhuzhu?"

"I don't know either, why don't you go ask?"

Seeing their owner coming out, the dogs stopped barking and ran over to act coquettishly.

Hearing the footsteps, the people outside stopped moving and waited quietly.

Four dogs, one big and one small, this was quite a big welcome.

After taking off the heavy bolt and opening it, Jian Dan turned around and put the bolt aside. The little girl stuck her head out first and was immediately confused.

"Huh? Who are you?"

The two people outside, Cheng Chao and Jian Wenxiu, who Jian Dan rescued from the mountains last time, were also stunned.

"Who are you?"

The voice just now was clearly from the moment the door was opened. So early in the morning, when did the young educated youth Jian have a child?

Have they not been here for too long?

Hearing the voice, Jian Dan knew what was going on.

"You, why are you here?"

What she wanted to ask more was, why did this person come here? He didn't know her.

She looked at Cheng Chao with a puzzled look. Cheng Chao spread his hands helplessly. Obviously, he was also forced.

"Come in first."

Both of them were carrying large and small bags. They squeezed their things in first, and then the people came in. Jian Dan turned around and closed the door again.

Holding the dazed child, she followed them back and reminded them when they opened the door.

"Turn left, west room."

Putting everything on the kang in the west room, Cheng Chao looked around.

"Why did you build another room?"

The big pot was not covered. After a while, the aroma of millet porridge had already come out. Cheng Chao's stomach was rumbling. Jian Dan simply did not go into the house.

"You sit down first, and we'll talk later."

Added a handful of millet and water to the pot. The curtain was full of steamed buns. Little Jian Xin was stunned.

"So many?"

Jian Dan smiled directly.

"Are you hungry?"

The two of them could not eat much, but these two people could eat. After thinking about it, she washed a few eggs and put them under the pot. After a pause, she put a few more salted duck eggs. She tried it two days ago and it was almost pickled and edible.

After covering the pot, the little girl's eyes brightened.

"Eggs!"

"Don't burn your hands,"

After giving a warning, Jiandan took a bowl and picked up pickles from the jar. Breakfast without pickles is an incomplete breakfast. Jiandan now believes in this very much.