Chapter 264 Go up the mountain, go up the mountain, go up the mountain

After being flirted with like this, Jian Xin couldn't even say anything funny, let alone object. She could only surrender immediately and agreed repeatedly.

"Okay, eat, eat, eat, ah, eat, what else do you want to eat?"

"Hehe!"

As she wished, Jian Xin jumped to chase Li Guang in front of her. From a distance, Jian Xin and the others could hear her boasting,

"Brother Li Guang, my sister is so good, so awesome!

My sister can also grill fish, so fragrant, so delicious!"

As she spoke and recalled, she almost couldn't hold back her saliva.

Jian Xin could imagine her little expression now. While she was showing off, she was actually making herself greedy, arrogant, and entangled.

"Let's go, let's go, we can't miss the fish, right?"

Several people hugged Jian Xin and followed the people in front with laughter.

Jiandan was indeed not in a hurry. Even though she was not familiar with Li Guang and was worried, she had Lin Dongfang with her. He was her own person, so she did not need to worry.

Several girls followed behind, but they were not in a hurry. Instead, they stopped and did not miss any wild vegetables on the road.

Li Guang and Lin Dongfang, who were busy following them to find the way, led the children to walk and play, and ran far ahead. They had good eyesight and found the small mushrooms that had just emerged from the trees, bushes, and even corners.

After the spring rain, there were quite a lot of mushrooms. Before they got to the place, the bottom of the baskets of several girls were almost covered.

Don't underestimate this little thing. It's quite good. Just a small handful, stewed with chicken, bubbling and absorbing the soup, a lot of it comes out.

Even if it is fried alone, it is tender, smooth and bright. Whether it is fresh or dried, it is not only popular in the countryside, but also a good dish when sent to the city.

Several girls were getting more and more excited, but it was not the time for mushrooms to flourish yet, and they were just emerging, so they were too small and had to rely on numbers to support them.

Tan Yajun was familiar with the mushrooms on this mountain, after all, they were really no different from those in Liujiatun.

Li Yanlin and Zhaodi followed Tan Yajun and learned almost everything.

Simply recognize a few species, after all, they often went up the mountain in their previous lives, and at that time, they knew that the plants on the mountain were poisonous and non-toxic, and whether they could be eaten or not. After all, at that time, they learned the skills of saving lives and killing people.

The climate in different places is different, and the difference between the north and the south is not small.

On the mountain of Liujiatun, the most common and common gray mushrooms and yellow flat mushrooms can be recognized at a glance. As for the famous hazel mushrooms, they are indeed a specialty here, but sorry, it is not in season yet, and they only come out in autumn.

After searching almost all the nearby forests, they really couldn't find it, so the few people found the way with reluctance and headed in the predetermined direction.

Li Yan walked and looked back at the backpack from time to time, with a happy look on her face. She was complaining about back pain just now, but now she even lifted her legs with ease.

"That's great. I just wanted to get some, not so much."

"Yeah, I remember that in previous years, it took more than half a month to start picking mushrooms. This year, it's really a lot earlier."

"Yes, the old people in the village said that it was warmer today than in the previous two years. It may be related to this."

Li Yan was still thankful,

"Fortunately, we came today. Otherwise, we would be two days late. Not only would we have no time to go to work, but the villagers would definitely find it once they go up the mountain. They are so familiar with this place, so what would we do?"

Others nodded,

"That's right. After all, this is their territory. After all, they must know which place is good for mushrooms better than us. Unlike us, we are blindly groping everywhere. This time, it can be regarded as a blind cat bumping into a dead mouse."

Li Yan squatted down to dig up a few dandelions she found, and simply walked a few steps ahead. She heard a rustling sound not far ahead, but she didn't care.

This forest doesn't belong to any village. This side is Liujiatun, and on one side is the road from the village to the commune. There are mountains that stretch for who knows how many kilometers, and who knows how many villages rely on it.

Going farther away on the other side is the border. Lin Zhengde and his men have repeatedly emphasized that people are not allowed to go into the deep mountains. One reason is that the deep mountains are indeed dangerous, not to mention all kinds of unknown large wild animals, but also this meaning

It is already a peaceful era, but the border is still a sensitive area. There will be disputes of all sizes from time to time, and casualties are inevitable.

Cheng Chao said that when the soldiers are trained here, the veterans will be stationed there, which is also what he meant.

The regular army on the border also loves and hates the deep mountains, not to mention the ordinary people down the mountain.

Knowing that the people on the other side are not Chinese, she was very careful when she went into the deep mountains a few times. Now she is just an ordinary educated youth who went to the countryside. She just wants to live quietly and what she hates most is trouble.

When she heard the sound, she didn't pay much attention to it. She thought it was people from other villages who went up the mountain to pick vegetables, firewood, and herbs, or got lost and ended up walking far away and coming here. This kind of thing is not uncommon. Didn't the old man Liu Zhen from Liujiatun fall into a trap in the winter of the year before last?

As she walked closer and closer, she gradually felt that something was wrong, and her face became serious.

Most people go up the mountain to pick vegetables, firewood, and herbs, and there are only a handful of people who pick herbs.

Although hunting is not prohibited in this season, everyone knows that it doesn't matter if it's small things like pheasants and rabbits. They have strong reproductive ability and can't be killed.

However, large animals such as wild boars, bears, wild goats, bison, and deer cannot be hunted. Spring is the breeding season. Although there is no environmental protection at this time, it has been an iron rule since ancient times that pregnant or estrus animals cannot be hunted.

Even in ancient times, hunting would not kill all the prey. A certain number of prey would be left alive, especially those that were growing and reproducing, so that they could continue to reproduce. This was a reverence, worship and respect for the mountains and rivers, and for all living things.

This is the same as common sense in fishing. If there are many small fish in the fishing net, the fishing is in vain. Fishermen will throw the small fish back into the sea. No matter what it is, there will be an inexhaustible supply. So young prey should be left behind to ensure that they continue to reproduce.

Ancient people may not understand what ecological balance is, but they understand that this is to ensure their future livelihood. After cutting one crop of leeks, there will be another crop, but if you cut the roots at the first time, they will not grow again.

You can't fish out all the fish in the pond. Even farmers who can't read a single word know this principle, so simplicity is more serious. Under the rustling sound she just heard, she clearly heard the sound of a weapon being loaded.