Chapter 315 You are young and growing up

Although it was not a chaotic day, Jiandan and Cheng Chao were busy on the road.

As soon as he relaxed and sat down on the bed, Jiandan suddenly felt that he had no strength left in his body. The fatigue came quickly and he didn't even want to move his fingers. After a while, he could hardly open his eyelids.

Cheng Chao came over quietly,

"Are you sleepy?"

Cheng Jin also looked out the window,

"It's this late? Oh, are you hungry?"

There was a woman in labor with a child next to him. It was only a short time, not even half an afternoon, but he was used to speaking with a pinched throat,

"Cheng Chao, take your sister back to rest, and send it to us after dinner. Let Xiaowu stew some chicken soup and bring it over.

Lin family boy, you should eat with us for the next two days. When you are discharged from the hospital, let your uncle prepare some good food for you and take it back to nourish Mingzhu."

They are a group of men, and they can't expect to be very careful when taking care of people. That's unlikely. Jian Dan was a little surprised that they could think of so much. They are really rough but meticulous.

After sitting in the car for half a day and staying in the hospital for half a day, the child was tired and fell asleep soon after eating. Xiaowu went to the hospital to deliver the food, leaving Jian Dan and Cheng Chao to clean up and talk.

"Why did you think of looking for me? What happened?"

Jian Dan was also a little scared and sighed,

"I took the child up the mountain, and she was thinking about catching pheasants. She said she wanted to eat the roasted chicken you made. Then I thought, you haven't come for such a long time, and there is no news, so something is not right.

In the past, when you went out or went on a mission, your uncle would also ask someone to explain. Besides, how could there be no news for such a long time? I was a little confused, did something happen? Injured?

Just happened to encounter a few wild boars on the mountain, isn't this just right, isn't it, the reason is ready.

It was also a coincidence that I ran into my uncle's car just a little while after arriving, otherwise I would have been waiting."

Cheng Chao's brain circuit is different from others. Others' first reaction is that their sister is so considerate, they must be touched?

Cheng Chao's first reaction is to frown,

"Did you two go into the mountains again? Is there no meat at home?"

Jian Dan realized that Cheng Chao was worried a lot after they recognized each other.

"Don't worry, nothing happened.

Don't you know my skills? Xinxin is also practicing with me. If something happens, she will definitely climb trees very quickly."

"You? Can't you just not go up the mountain?"

Cheng Chao knew that this request was a bit unreasonable. Living at the foot of the mountain, how could she not go up the mountain? Besides, if she hadn't gone up the mountain before, those things would not have been discovered until now.

Jian Dan nodded repeatedly,

"Yeah, I won't go in if nothing happens. I'll just dig some wild vegetables and pick up some firewood outside."

Seeing that he was not dealing with him seriously, Cheng Chao sighed tiredly. Sure enough, he couldn't persuade him.

"Don't be arrogant. Put your own safety first. Everything else is secondary.