Chapter 377 The sky will not be covered by dark clouds forever

Jiandan was stunned.

"What's the connection?"

Mingzhu sighed.

"Right, it's a mess.

When she shouted, people nearby came over, and Zhaodi woke up. Just think about it,"

It hurts, what kind of chaos is this?

"At that time, Chen Hongli was also stunned. In that situation, she must have tried to get herself out of it first. She started to talk about Liu Guoqiang, Du Xiuling and Zhaodi, having an affair.

Liu Guoqiang was so angry that he wanted to beat her. Zhaodi cried, and then Du Xiuling woke up again. Several people fought each other. It was so lively."

Jiandan was stunned.

"Fortunately, almost all the people nearby are educated youth. They all know that Zhaodi sprained her ankle. The two villagers who came with Liu Guoqiang also know and can testify that he did come to see Du Xiuling. In Du Xiuling's shirt pocket, there is still an egg that Liu Guoqiang just gave her.

Zhaodi was caught in a disaster without cause."

"...Then, how did you solve it?"

"At that time, they were nearby on the mountain, and there were other villagers around. As for the educated youth, hey, there were really some people who watched the fun and laughed at them.

Lin Dongfang was so angry that he threatened her on the spot, and the two villagers also She is Liu Guoqiang's childhood friend, so she won't tell anyone.

The next day was the autumn harvest, and Liu Guoqiang was suspended from his job as a scorekeeper. Now he is working in the fields with them.

The village chief directly gave the Dongpo land to Du Xiuling and Chen Hongli. It was just the two of them, and no one was allowed to help. They are still working on it. "

"They were divided together?

And Dongpo, the land is not small. There were several people working there last year, and they worked for more than a week!"

"Yes, I don't know who spread the word, but the village chief was so angry that he said, beat them, beat them hard, beat them to death, I went to the county to plead guilty.

These two people didn't dare to fight. It was said that they had already divided the lines and worked hard with half each.

I was afraid that the village chief would really take them to the police station after the autumn harvest. "

After listening to this farce, Jiandan felt that his head was about to explode.

"To be honest, I still don't understand their thoughts.

Du Xiuling didn't want Zhaodi to tell others, so she knocked her out?

Chen Hongli wanted to hurt someone, so she knocked Du Xiuling out again?

They wanted to implicate several people, what were they trying to do?

Harming others and not benefiting themselves?

Or was it purely To vent anger?"

Mingzhu spread her hands,

"This plan was brought up by Chen Hongli when she was excited. She was very proud at the time. She said that if she followed her plan, it would be Ling Weidong and Wei Shujuan who were found in the cave, and she would not be there at all. The only way to find out was to find Du Xiuling. Moreover, many people knew that Wei Shujuan liked Ling Weidong.