Chapter 333 Is Second Uncle's Place Really So Remote?

Cheng Chao exhaled, rubbed his face vigorously, and rubbed his hair.

"Okay, I know, don't worry about it."

It was just a tree, but it had grown for many years, and the fruit was enough for each person to share two, but it was enough to fill their stomachs temporarily. Lin Zhengde was also dusty when he came out.

"Rest first, go get something to eat."

It was really busy for another three days, and the group of people moved things down in batches. They took another road, which was not as smooth as this one. It was very steep below the mountainside, and they could only go down safely with ropes tied.

But there are also advantages here. Not only is the distance half as close, there are no people, and there is no need to worry about being watched.

Cheng Jin was leading people to meet them below. When he saw them coming down, he was visibly relieved.

"You are really good. You didn't let anyone come back to send a message for several days, and you came back and asked for a car.

Oh, you are going to be wild people. Why are you all like this?"

That being said, let's let the car out as soon as possible and let them load it.

"Hurry up, hurry up, finish as soon as possible and go back. The canteen has prepared meals for you."

Jian Jian didn't work with them, but she ran in the woods for a few days. There are good things everywhere in the mountains. She will get something no matter what, and she won't be empty-handed.

The backpack she is using now was made by Cheng Chaoxian. It is not very big, but it is enough. It is full now and was taken back to the army by Cheng Chao.

Sitting in the car, Jian Jian was still confused.

"No, you guys will be busy next, right? I will go home?"

Cheng Jin's first reaction was to point at Cheng Chao.

"Didn't you ask for leave for your sister?"

Cheng Chao was helpless. He had no status at all.

"I asked for leave. This happened suddenly. I haven't told her yet."

Looking at this and that, thinking about how Cheng Chao asked for leave for her, and it took half a month,

"What happened?"

She is not an important person now, right? What can she do?

After thinking it over in his mind, the only possibility is,

"What happened to Xinxin?"

"No, no, Old Jian is here, the child is fine."

Cheng Chao sat up straight,

"Hey, don't scare yourself, it's not these things.

It's that my second uncle has something to do and needs me to go over there, and then he strongly requested to see you and wanted us to go together.

I was originally thinking of asking for your opinion, but as soon as we met, I ran into this matter, so I didn't have time to ask, what do you think?"

"Uh, go to the northwest?"

"Yes, you come with me, don't worry about safety."

I thought I would have to stay in this nest for more than ten years, and now I heard that I can go out for a walk with a legitimate reason, so Jian Jian is naturally happy.

Seeing her hesitation, Cheng Chao glanced at Cheng Jin, thinking that she still had concerns in her heart,

"What's wrong? What are you worried about? Worried about your second uncle?"

"That's not the case, but can you ask for leave at this time? After all, I am still an educated youth, and the autumn harvest is coming soon."

If someone is looking for trouble, the hat of evading labor cannot be escaped. No matter what, it will be a bit troublesome, right?

Cheng Chao was nervous, thinking it was a big deal.

"What's this? You have done so much for us. I told the village chief directly that the garrison needed your help in some matters, and he would be happy. Don't worry, it's okay.

He knows about your merits before. Even if he knows that we are a family, it's okay.

There's nothing we can do. Our family is very conscious. My sister has done a lot of merits before she even recognizes her relatives. What can he say?"

"You are getting more and more outrageous,"

Cheng Jin glared at him, turned around and comforted Jian Dan. He could probably guess a little about Jian Dan's concerns.

"It's okay, don't worry. Although there is chaos outside, our commune is not greatly affected. Even if someone is looking for trouble, we are not afraid. My uncle can still protect you."

She was not too worried, but after going to the countryside, her principle was to be low-key and not like trouble. It's better to have less trouble than more. But since there is someone to rely on, what is there to worry about?

Suddenly, Jiandan's heart came alive. Going out, after coming to this era, she has been in the capital, and then here. The farthest range of activities is the county town. In total, the only time she went out was on the train for three days. She is still very curious about the outside world in this era.

"Uncle, second uncle, is it really remote? Is there really nothing missing?"

It's not that she doesn't believe Cheng Chao's words. Everyone has their own opinions. She wants to confirm whether this is similar or overlaps with her impression of the Northwest. At the same time, she is also thinking about whether she is just going there for a walk or can do something.

"Ah,"

Cheng Jinxian sighed,

"It was a few years ago when I went there, about ten years ago, right?

The wind was very strong there at that time. Your second uncle had not married yet, and he lived in a cave house with a loose door. When the wind blew, the sand and the loess poured in through the cracks in the door. The house was foggy and choking all day long. It was choking."

"There was little water. The place where we could get water was at least twenty miles away. The water we got back had to be kept for two days before we could drink it. If we wasted a little, we would not be able to drink it. There is not enough food. "

"It's dry over there. There is no water when digging wells. There is little rain. The most grown crops are cotton, corn, and wheat. There are much fewer vegetables. It's similar to here. Each family just grows some in the front and back yards. If it grows well, they eat more. If it doesn't grow well, they eat less. Everyone is used to it.

Usually, they raise cattle and sheep, and hunt in the mountains. In comparison, there are more opportunities to eat meat over there than here. After all, there are fewer vegetables. Moreover, the people over there are rough, not only your second uncle and his people... The soldiers in the camp are civilians, and many of them can hunt. "

"Really? Let them hunt?"

Looking at her expectant expression, Cheng Jin couldn't help but chuckle,

"I remember, when you get there, ask your uncle, and he'll let you have enough fun."

He simply clapped his hands,

"That's great,"

Then he started to complain,

"I have to eat meat secretly here, and it's a good thing I live far away, so they can't smell it.

Now when I go up the mountain, I just go inside, even if I'm hunting a pheasant or something I also hide everything, otherwise there will always be jealous eyes staring at me. Although it is said that this mountain is collective, and these small things are tacitly allowed, it always feels uncomfortable to be stared at. "

"Yes, you are right.

It is said that everything is collective, but absolute fairness does not exist. Most of the time, the distribution of resources and materials is also measured by strength and ability. If you have ability, others will look up to you, and the most basic thing when distributing is that they will not deduct. "