Chapter 336 Who are we? Isn't it just a matter of mutual understanding?

The attendant inside also stood up and walked to the aisle, just happened to meet two people. Seeing the man, he called out, "Brother, please lend me a hand and help me hold it." He naturally reached out to stop him, and the man was stunned. The attendant pulled his arm and walked two steps inside without saying anything, and put his hand on the shaking back of the chair, "Brother, please help me hold it here. There is a screw underneath that I can't reach. Hold it and don't move it!" The man held it impatiently, and frequently looked back at the female comrade who was gradually entering the carriage. The fierceness in his eyes was not concealed, and his mood was a little irritable. Jiandan followed the female comrade inside, and looked at Cheng Chao as if nothing had happened.

"Brother, the conductor over there is repairing something, can you see if you can help?"

The two of them exchanged glances, and Cheng Chao agreed and stood up, rolling up his sleeves and looking at the entrance of the carriage.

"Okay, I'll go over and take a look. I haven't done anything for several days, and my hands are itching."

It seemed that he had just seen her getting close to the female comrade in front of her, and he stood up and separated the people who wanted to occupy the seats next to her. ,

"That's great, come here, sit down and have a rest, drink some water."

Jian Jian grabbed the female comrade and pressed her down on Cheng Chao's seat. The person who had just borrowed a seat was also pushed away, with an unhappy look on his face,

"What are you doing? You are so young, but you don't know how to respect the old and love the young. What kind of thought is this? You are selfish and not united at all!"

Pressing the person down on the chair, waving his hand to signal Cheng Chao to leave first, Jian Jian was not polite either,

"Respect the old and love the young?

Oh, that's right, you are so old You are old, yes.

But, you are so old, your children still let you go out alone, isn't that too unfilial?

Tsk tsk, they even bought you a standing ticket, tsk tsk!

You must be very tired, right? You really can't blame others, you have to go back to find your unfilial descendants.

Well, only my brother is kind, respects the elderly and loves the young, is selfless, and unites the masses.

Seeing that you are old, this stranger is kind enough to let you rest here, your unfilial descendants should learn from my brother. "

The old lady was so angry that her face turned pale, and her lips were trembling in the hot summer. She simply pushed the female comrade in and sat down beside her.

"Look at you, look at you, are you angry?

You also think that the child doesn't value you, right?

Old lady, you must hold on. If you want to deal with the child, you have to go back. Don't be in a hurry. If you get yourself hurt by anger, it's not worth it.

Children, if they don't understand, just beat them more. "

Everyone around was biting their lips and covering their faces, afraid of laughing out loud.

The old lady was also shaky, but it should be because of anger.

Jian Dan curled his lips,

"Old lady, you must hold on. I tell you, if you really fainted because of the standing ticket, tut tut! Then your children and grandchildren will be guilty of a great sin!