Chapter 360 An unexpected encounter

Jian Dan was concentrating, and the other side was obviously anxious and unprepared, and could even be said to be desperate.

"Sister, do you think we will starve to death here?"

Jian Dan had a keen hearing, and the surroundings were very quiet, so he could vaguely hear what was said, and then a weaker voice,

"Well, if we don't starve to death here, we will starve to death somewhere else, is there any difference?"

The first voice took a long time to speak,

"It's been so long, and I don't know if my parents have looked for us?"

The elder sister sneered,

"You really dare to think about it, what happened that day, are you still not giving up?

Well, still looking for us?

They were paid.

If not, if we were not caught and brought here halfway, now, we would have given birth to children in the mountains. Didn't you hear that there were five brothers in that family, and they could only afford one wife..."

Another half day of silence, rustling, and more movement, the breath became messy, but they were all weak.

"What day is it?"

"...I don't know. Sometimes it seems like something is passing by, but it doesn't seem to be a human voice, but rather like,"

"Ghost? There are ghosts?"

"...No, I seemed to hear the grunt of a wild boar once. Do you think we are in the mountains?"

"Then why did you bring us back? Just throw us here to fend for ourselves?"

"Were you also sold by your family?"

"I was deceived by my sister. She said my dad was waiting for me here, so I came, and then..."

"I drank a glass of water my sister-in-law gave me at home, and woke up here,"

"I was going to the countryside in Northeast China, but at the station an old lady pulled me and insisted that I was her daughter. I saw that she seemed to be unwell, so I helped her to rest for a while, and I fell asleep,"

"I just came out to buy something..."

"I was a kid who said he couldn't find his mother and pulled me to cry,"

"Don't think about it, I've tried everything, there's death all around, I can't get out,"

"Wow, what can I do, I still want to go home?"

"Go home? I don't know how many days I've been out, even if I can go back, what will others think?

If you're unfaithful and have been abused, and you're not innocent, can you still go home?

Even if your parents let you go back, will your sisters-in-law agree?

What will happen to your brothers and sisters at home? Don't look for them?

Well, anyway, I can't go back, and I don't want to go back, I might as well die here."

"Wow..."

She said desperate words, but she was so sad that she couldn't help crying.

After listening to the corner for a long time, it was intermittent, and Jian Dan understood it.

These people were robbed or sold. For some unknown reason, they were placed here. After that, no one came for several days, as if they had been forgotten.

Sometimes people have an infinite fear of the unknown.

Just like when you are blindfolded, your hearing will be alert to the highest level and will be particularly sensitive.

In addition, your imagination of scaring yourself makes your mind so busy.

Gently standing up and moving her numb legs and feet, Jiandan's mind was also spinning rapidly. She didn't know if this was a coincidence. If so, what should she do?

This was not the Liujiatun she was familiar with. She was also a guest who had only been here for a few days. She was only familiar with the Cheng Zhuo family. If she had to say who she completely trusted, it was only Cheng Chao. But after all, Cheng Chao was also seconded.

However, even if it was saving people, it should be a credit, not to mention digging deeper.

Looking at the sky and the still quiet surroundings, Jiandan still remembered the location first.

Sometimes she was blind on the flat ground, but it was amazing that she was not blind on the mountain. Her sense of direction and intuition were very strong.

She quietly left the area, found the way she came, and ran down. After all, there were several lives waiting there. She didn't think she was a good person, but she had basic respect and awe for the lives.

She got out of the wormwood. The children should not have finished school yet. It was the hottest time in the afternoon. There was no one on the road, which was convenient for her.

She walked back along the way she came in the morning. At the intersection, she met two villagers from the village over there. They were clean and bookish. She took a special look at them. They were probably educated youth who went to the countryside.

Unexpectedly, the next moment, she felt a gust of wind coming over, mixed with a clean smell of soap. She simply dodged to the side and looked up to see two people. She grinned directly. What a coincidence.

Seeing that the first attack failed, the people on the opposite side looked at each other and simply attacked from both sides. The man with glasses on the left was holding a handkerchief in his hand.

Jian Jian knew it clearly. This was the tool used to commit the crime.

Seeing that Jian Jian was just a little girl, the two men might want to make a quick decision, so they rushed over without thinking too much. They also wanted to scare her with the advantage of male size. As a result, Jian Jian was not afraid at all. Two ordinary people without skills caught her easily.

After a while, both of them lay on the ground wailing, one with his hands drooping, and the other obviously had a dislocated arm.

The man with glasses had a broken left leg. He supported himself on the ground with both hands and dragged his injured leg backwards. The eyes with glasses looked at Jian Jian with fear. Is this a human? Is this a devil?

They did such a heartless thing, which was cruel enough, but no one was as ruthless as this delicate and soft little girl. With one kick, his leg was broken with a "click". She was not afraid at all, and her face did not change. She was so calm.

Under Jian's cannibalistic gaze, the man with glasses pulled out the belts of the two people with a bitter face, and simply tied the hands and feet of the two people together, and tied a complicated knot, just like the kindergarten activities in the future, the adjacent hands and feet between the two people are connected,

"Well, it looks much better this way."

"If anyone wants to run again, don't blame me for breaking his other limbs, and they can't recover!

If anyone wants to try, I can help him."

Why run? They admit that they don't have such tacit understanding. Besides, they have been here for so long, and everyone knows that the military area is just ahead. They also think that she is weak because she looks small, and they think it's easy to do, but who would have thought that they would fall first?

"Auntie, you are a generous man. What do you want? We have money. We will give it to you. Please let us go, okay?"

"Yes, yes, we are just joking with you. Really, really, we will give you all our money. I also have some good things inherited from my ancestors. I will give them all to you.

Auntie, little ancestor, please let us go. Just treat us as stinky shits and don't bother you, okay?"