Chapter 388: A surprise

Although Liu Weimin's personality is not so bad, his words are true. At this time, the village head is the leader. He issues letters of introduction, distributes work, distributes food, and all major and minor matters, which are all manifestations of human relations.

When you have something, people will help you happily, and it is different from dragging it out in the end, or doing it reluctantly because of face or something else.

The county magistrate is not as good as the current manager, that's what it means.

In the north, people attach great importance to this kind of human relations. In this case, people with high emotional intelligence will definitely be like fish in water.

"That's right, even the neighbors will basically give a portion, right?"

"Yes, we'll go together and sit at the same table."

"Yes, haha, it's the end of the year, and from what the village head's wife said, she'll prepare a lot of meat and vegetables."

As he was talking, Lin Dongfang pushed the door open, bringing in a gust of cool air. He stamped his feet, and was happy when he saw it when he entered the room. He turned around and said,

"I said, it must be here."

Several girls turned around and saw Cheng Chao following Lin Dongfang in, also with a chill. They were stunned for a moment and quickly got off the kang.

"Brother, why are you here?"

Cheng Chao smiled and didn't answer, but said,

"It's really not easy to see you?"

"Ah? You came here two days ago?"

Seeing Lin Dongfang coming back, Tan Yajun also got off the ground to put on her shoes and prepare to go back.

The lively atmosphere in the room suddenly became quiet. No one was playing. The little Huizhou on the kang was still protesting "ah ah", trying to raise his little head to look for someone.

"Ah~"

Lin Dongfang also lay beside him.

"Ah~"

"Brother, did you come here a few days ago?"

"It wasn't me. The leader led the team to train and came here by the way. But he said you were not at home when he came back."

"Hey, I went up the mountain to walk the dog."

Because I was afraid that Cheng Chao would start nagging again, I quickly changed the subject.

"Are you on vacation today? How do you have time to come here?"

"I sent Pi Houzi to you to see. She has been talking about missing you for a long time."

Jian Jian was surprised. From the last time I went to the northwest to now, I haven't seen the child for two months.

"Xinxin is back? How can Uncle Jian bear to let her go? How many days can she stay this time?"

Since Jian Wenxiu was discharged from the hospital, he has been on missions less often. Jian Xin is basically taken care of by him there. Jian Jian is used to it.

Even though she was mentally prepared, she was still shocked when she saw it.

"Oh my God, what's this, how did she train, why is she getting darker and darker?"

Cheng Chao's mouth twitched, how to explain this?

Can you say that this child is wilder than those soldiers?