Chapter 374 Your brother is also a black-hearted person. He is very bad.

Cheng Chao also opened his mouth silently,

"Let's talk about it when we get back."

Jian Dan didn't have much interest, but he was also tickled by this.

The two male educated youth seemed okay for the time being, and soon they found out that one was called Chen Guofeng and the other was called Li Wenjun.

Maybe she was embarrassed to talk to female comrades, and there were three girls on the bus, so Chen Ruonan, who got on the bus last, was like a frightened bird. She was startled at any sound.

Bai Xiaoqin on this side had an expression of gnashing her teeth and wanting to eat someone.

Jian Dan had a fair little face, pretty, and looked harmless, but when she approached, Cheng Chao next to her looked like he had eyes on the back of his head, and his cold eyes swept over.

He had an expression of "keep away from strangers", and he looked difficult to get along with.

So not only the female comrades, but also Cheng Chao, they kept their distance.

So, the only one who could talk was Liu Sanye, who was driving the bus.

Although he looked indifferent, he was not that scary. The two of them were sitting behind him, talking to each other. The old man was not pretentious and talked harmoniously.

When they reached the fork in the road, Cheng Chao got off the car, and the atmosphere in the car suddenly became much more relaxed. They were all of similar age, and Jian Dan and Bai Xiaoqin could also chat a few words.

It was Chen Ruonan, still with the same look.

In fact, she was almost scared at this moment. When Cheng Chao got off the car just now, he looked at her with a meaningful look. She was not stupid enough to think that he was interested in her. At that time, her heart almost stopped beating. She felt like she was alive again after walking a long way away.

Although no one said anything to her, even the old man driving the car didn't say a word or look at her, she felt that they all knew about her and were talking about her at this moment.

Especially when they looked at each other and smiled knowingly, this feeling was even stronger.

However, the two male educated youths were good at talking. They had persuaded the old man to understand. Now they were telling him about the village with a smile on their faces.

When they arrived at the county town, they even stopped the car.

"Do you want to buy anything? Hurry up. We are harvesting in autumn. I guess I can't give you a day off tomorrow to buy things. The main thing is that I can't go out anymore. If you need anything, hurry up. I can only come today."

They had never done farm work before. They were probably confused at the moment. Jiandan muttered to Bai Xiaoqin,

"If you go to the fields, the tools are from the village, and the clothes for work can be old clothes. But if you have a condition, it's best to wear gloves and a scarf.

You have never worked before. If you don't wear gloves, you will get blisters in a short time. Also, the corn stalks and sorghum stalks here are quite high. Not only will you scratch your face when walking back and forth, but the dust is also very thick. It is easy to It is easy to be dazzled. "

Bai Xiaoqin nodded quickly and asked for advice.

"What else? If you hadn't reminded me, I wouldn't have thought of so much."

I'm used to living in a simple house and I forgot what I bought at the beginning.

"Cabinets and other things, just go to the third master."