Chapter 283 Cheng Chao's Belief

Especially after seeing Cheng Chao's face was also covered with dirt.

The villagers also have crops, gardens, and mountains, but they are different. Their rations are basically supplied by the upper level. In other words, whether they can fill their stomachs depends on whether the food they are allocated is enough.

Although the situation is similar everywhere in the country now, hunger is a common phenomenon.

Not to mention doing good deeds, she will first consider her own safety for her own things, and then consider whether to sell them.

But these things, except for being moved from the cave on the cliff to another cave, are indeed real.

There is also a mountain road facing her backyard. Cheng Chao fell into her backyard from this road before. That time he killed wild boars with them, it was also at this location.

The villagers all take the wider mountain road at the entrance of the village to the mountain. Especially after this spring, no one has walked on this mountain road. She is the same. Today, she took her children up for a walk and found the cave she found a long time ago. Although it is not big enough, it is crowded and those things can be put in.

Soldiers are very vigilant, and Jiandan did not intend to fake it. Except for the compressed space, the cave was completely copied. Even the marks under the box and the dust on it were almost the same.

She could also send the things back to the top of the cliff and notify them.

However, that location is deep in the mountains, in the territory of various wild animals, and the danger itself is unpredictable. Not only is it difficult to carry, but the vertical cliff is also too dangerous, and these things are all heavy.

Of course, it may not be a difficult task for those of them who train all day, but her little effort may be a big burden for them.

What's more, this thing can't be seen in the light.

The longer the time, the more people know, and the more danger there is.

She understood this principle in her previous life.

Among the people around her, only Cheng Chao had almost concealed the things in her house from him since the first time she took him into the house. He was also the most honest friend. Although she was the descendant of a capitalist, she believed that they must have investigated her, and Cheng Chao, who had the most dealings with her, must have discovered that she must have a secret.

After all, what she did was just to confuse the villagers, and she never thought that she could hide it from their sharp eyes.

As for this time, it was also a gamble.

It was a gamble whether Cheng Chao would trust her wholeheartedly instead of getting to the bottom of it.

It was also a gamble whether Cheng Jin and Lin Zhengde would use some means against her for this or that purpose.

As a superior in the previous life, Jian Jian thought that although he had changed time and space and changed his body, he should not be blind to that extent all of a sudden.

The cave was in a hidden position halfway up the mountain. After putting the things away and blocking the cave entrance, the two of them were not in a hurry and walked back leisurely. Jian Xin even looked up, and Ruyi and the others were still running up.

"Sister, aren't you going to pick mushrooms?"

"Go home first, we'll come up in the afternoon."

Jian Jian thought that Cheng Chao and the others would carefully study the possibility, and even if they came, they would have to come in the afternoon.

Unexpectedly, before they got home, they saw three military trucks coming quietly down the mountain, and the people in the first truck had already gotten off and knocked on the door.

The view from a high place was good, and now the plants hadn't grown up yet, even Jian Xin, the leader, could see it clearly, and immediately exclaimed,

"Ah, who's coming? So many people?"

Ruyi and the other two ran two laps, and then ran to the front, arriving at the door before them. Seeing the crowd, they shouted vigilantly, and after meeting up with Jixiang, they didn't know what they were talking about, and then they all turned around and ran up the mountain.

There was no one at home, so Cheng Chao guessed that Jian Jian should have gone up the mountain. Seeing the puppy's movements, why hesitate? He raised his legs and followed.

Seeing him coming up, Jian Dan simply didn't leave. Jian Xin was so excited that she jumped up from a distance to greet him.

"Brother Cheng Chao, Brother Cheng Chao!"

Cheng Chao had a bitter face and forced a smile to amuse the child. Jian Dan widened his eyes.

"What's wrong with you? What happened? Why are you so worried?"

"I was talking about it. Isn't it the news you asked Jixiang to send? It made me uneasy. Oh, you, how could you make such a big bomb?"

Cheng Chao never suspected that Jian Dan was playing a prank, and he believed it at the time.

Jian Dan didn't even realize that his mood was soaring at that moment.

"Why are you so uneasy? This is a bomb for me.

You don't know, seeing it out of the blue scared me so much that I could bury myself in it for dozens of times.

I was afraid of being discovered. I didn't write anything on the note, and there were some things that couldn't be seen in the light. If the villagers saw it, it would be troublesome."

Cheng Chao followed someone from a distance. Jiandan didn't look carefully, and took Cheng Chao to the camouflaged cave just now.

"Do you really believe me? You came so quickly, I thought it would be afternoon?"

"Even if someone else told me this news, I would have to come and see it, not to mention you.

You don't know the current situation. Not only is there a shortage of food in the countryside, but also in various parts of the country. Land is hard to come by, and our supply of food has been reduced again and again.

I am still okay, I am thick-skinned, and I can come to you to improve my situation. Besides, I get more salary and various tickets. In addition to helping my comrades, I can also buy some food when I go out, or order some dishes in the restaurant to have a good meal.

Most of the brothers mailed their salaries back home after receiving them, and they had to rely on the poor food in the canteen to survive, and their clothes were all rattling. "

"Don't you go hunting in the mountains? Let alone wild boars, hunting them once a month can also add some oil and water to improve your situation, right?"

It's simple to understand, this thing will not have any impact on the deep mountains.

Cheng Chao shook his head,

"It's okay occasionally, but it's not realistic for a long time."

I won't say more, I just took a quick look and didn't ask more.

In short, everyone has their own difficulties.

The cave entrance is in front of us. He turned around and looked at Cheng Chao with a serious face.

"I know that these ownerless things should be handed over to the country. There are a lot of things in it. Moreover, I am not afraid to tell you or others because you are here and you always talk about these brothers. I think the troops here should be a united group.

So, the first thing I thought about was that if there is a chance to eat, I still hope it will be you.

You can say that I am selfish or have no sense of collective. You know the situation outside better than me. My selfish hope is that these things can be used in the right place to make a contribution to the army or build the country, rather than become a handle and support for some people to fight for power or step on others to get promoted."