Chapter 392 New Clothes

Although Cheng Rui is the oldest, he knows that he is impulsive and thinks little. He has always been very obedient.

He listens to Cheng Zhuo, Tang Sumei, and his younger brother. He has this self-knowledge.

"No, no, I said the wrong thing first. I shouldn't use this to anger the child,"

Cheng An had a headache.

"Brother, you are not a child. Is it glorious to make a five-year-old child cry?

If so, my sister and I don't have the same surname, so we are not a family, right?

Who said that only blood ties can make us a family?

You have forgotten what Dad said before, right?"

Cheng Rui immediately became serious, with a stern face,

"No, I was wrong. I will apologize to Xinxin later and try to get her forgiveness. Forgive me."

Behind the door, Jiandan and the little girl tiptoed into the house.

"Look, they really didn't do it on purpose, right?"

"Yeah,"

The child was quick-witted and was happy after it passed.

"Sister, is your cooking delicious? So fragrant?"

"Yes, go and call the brothers to eat together!"

"Hey!" The little girl pulled one of them as if nothing had happened.

"Go, go, sister made it delicious!"

Cheng Rui immediately became a warm-hearted big brother again, and began to serve the child carefully and patiently.

Jiandan nodded secretly. Apart from anything else, he was naughty and impulsive, but Cheng Rui listened to advice, could distinguish right from wrong, and did not coax the child by relying on his age. He also apologized properly.

She didn't go out when she heard the crying just now, just to see how the child could solve it. It was beyond her expectation that she could apologize to a child who was several years younger than herself.

Cheng An was the same. He waited until Xinxin left before he reasoned with his brother. Facing his own brother, Cheng Rui did not lose face.

I have to say that Cheng Zhuo's family style is really good.

"Sister, come and eat, it will be cold soon!"

"Hey, it's here."

The weather got cold quickly, and the old lady was not slow. She made the clothes in a few days. When they were sent over, the smiles on the faces of the two children could not be hidden. Which child doesn't like new clothes?

Jian Xin also stared at them eagerly. That little look made people feel soft.

Jian Jian didn't think about it that day. Xinxin's clothes had been made a lot before, so there was no shortage.

After returning, I thought about it. It seems not good to leave one of the three children behind. Isn't it said in later generations that it is better to leave a group behind than to leave one person behind? When everyone wears new clothes, but this child doesn't have any, she will definitely be in a bad mood.

So, she found light-colored fabrics and sent them separately.

The three children were wearing cotton-padded jackets, cotton-padded trousers, cotton-padded shoes, and single clothes. They were fluffy and the volume was not small.

After sending the old lady away, Jiandan stopped teasing them.

"Each of you has a pile. Find your own and try to see if there is anything that doesn't fit you."