Chapter 326 New Educated Youth

Looking at the lush green of the yard, Cheng Chao sighed almost imperceptibly, and reminded emphatically,

"But it's hard to grow things there, so they keep a close eye on the vegetation. Trees must not be cut down. You have to remember, if you ever go there, don't cut down trees, and it's best not to touch even branches and leaves."

"What are you thinking, brother? I'm just an educated youth. Can I still go out?"

Cheng Chao said "huh",

"What's that? It's up to people. This is not a dead rule.

Brother, I tell you, many things are not developed and implemented according to the framework of the rules, just like this society is not only black and white, it's not black and white, there are also Wandering in the gray between black and white.

There is room for many things, and they are all possible within the scope allowed by the rules.

If you really want to go, you can just apply for a family visit leave. Think of a similar reason. The Youth Office will not take care of the leave of the educated youth. Each village is responsible for it. So as long as the village chief can make sense, and you can guarantee to come back on time and ensure your own safety, there will be no problem with the letter of introduction.

Besides, there is my brother. Even if I go out, I can't let you go alone. I will definitely arrange everything for you in advance. "

This topic is off-topic. They are still studying the route and arrangements for going out. The two are still very excited.

Until the little girl came back and said she was hungry. I took a quick look at the time. Well, I really have to cook.

"What do you want to eat? Are you craving for the food at home?"

Jian Xin was drooling, and Cheng Chao was also a little impatient. Apart from anything else, the food in the big canteen was definitely not comparable to the food at home.

"Meat, sister, you want meat, that, that, a big pot, with a big pancake on top, you want that,"

Cheng Chao also nodded, stood up, and began to drool.

"Yes, yes, just eat that, sister, we are going to be sick, there is no fat in our stomachs."

The big and the small, with almost synchronized expressions, Jian Jian naturally couldn't refuse, that was also easy, and she naturally didn't want to move in this hot weather.

"Okay, then I'll improve things for you today, Xin Xin, go pick some persimmons and cucumbers, brother, you help me get firewood, I'll go get the meat, and knead the dough later."

There was meat in the cellar, but not much, and Jian Jian took out a lot, so to improve things, it was naturally better.

Cheng Chao was a very good brother. He took the food and didn't ask Jian Jian to reach out. He took it and washed the meat and bones, chopped it into pieces, and cleaned it up neatly.

"Is there anything else you haven't dealt with?"

The little girl also came in with the washed vegetables.

"Sister, I'll wash it too."

Seeing that they were so capable, Jian Jian wanted to be lazy again, so he simply gave Cheng Chao instructions.

"Brother, you cut the cucumbers and persimmons, I'll stew this and make a big pancake and it's done."

For two people who have been craving for more than a month, what image do they need at this time?