Chapter 354 Jian Dan is getting angry

"Hmph, it's better to fight. Why don't you ask them?"

"Ah?"

Jian Jian turned around, and the two children stood obediently, not daring to look up.

"Did you two do this to big brother?"

Cheng Rui looked up quietly, then lowered his head, tried a few times, and found that he couldn't avoid big brother's sight, so he simply raised his chin generously,

"Well, I thought it was selling delicious food, and I couldn't squeeze in, so I pulled big brother's pants and got in."

"I, I followed my brother in,"

Cheng Chao's anger, which had just subsided, was about to rise again, his face was red with anger, and he remembered the embarrassment just now.

Cheng Rui quickly hid behind Jian Jian,

"You can't hit me, I thought it was delicious, and I was going to buy it for my sister, you can't hit me."

Jian Jian, thank you so much.

Looking at Cheng Chao's expression, don't ask, I guess he won't tell.

Simply change the subject,

"Is there anything else you want to buy?"

Cheng Rui began to sigh again,

"The steamed buns just now were so delicious, but it's a pity that I can't take them back,"

Others ignored him. Cheng Chao carried the sack and put the snacks he bought in the backpack. It was not too heavy, so he let the two children take turns carrying it. Jiandan was still empty-handed.

Jiandan was still a little embarrassed, but the three men strongly refused, so she could only follow silently, facing the strange looks of the people around her, and silently reducing her presence.

Sometimes enemies meet on a narrow road, and there is no coincidence without a book. This kind of words is not just talk.

Before leaving the market, I ran into Yu Hongyan who was bargaining with the stall owner at the stall next to me.

As luck would have it, she just stood up and met them. She saw the tall and handsome Cheng Chao at a glance. Her feet were faster than her brain. She stood in front of Cheng Chao with a blush on her face.

"Hello, Cheng, Cheng Chao, I..."

Cheng Chao reacted quickly and didn't even look up. Almost as soon as the other party landed, he felt a gust of fragrant wind coming over. He quickly took a few steps to the left and let Cheng Rui next to him out.

Cheng Rui only felt a gust of wind flashing behind him. Just when he was about to say that this little wind was really good and quite cool.

He felt that Cheng An in front of him stopped and he almost bumped into him.

"Xiao An, what's wrong?

Hey? Big brother, why are you running here?"

When he turned around again, he met Yu Hongyan's shy look and immediately exploded.

"Why are you here? Did you follow us?"

Yu Hongyan turned a deaf ear and stared at Cheng Chao with her eyes, blinking. Unfortunately, the two sides couldn't connect at all. It was painful to simply watch from the side.

This, the intention was very obvious.

Cheng Chao didn't know him, but he guessed his identity.

Although Cheng Rui and his brother were naughty, they were very good at "pretending" in front of outsiders. They were rarely so impolite, especially so impolite. It was probably the one mentioned at noon.