Chapter 214 Who gave you the courage to touch my sister?

Li Yan and the others were stunned for a moment,

"What happened?"

Lin Zhaodi also stood up suddenly,

"It seems that it is Xinxin's crying!"

Jian Jian strode out. Outside the Youth Farm, a group of children surrounded them. Tang Cui was fighting in the middle. Several children were pulling her arms and legs, not letting her go.

Two fists are no match for four hands. The fighting power of these half-grown boys is not weak. It will be difficult for her to get away for a while.

Looking to the side, Jian Jian's eyes shrank. The little person was lying on the ground. Xiaohua wiped her tears anxiously and pulled Jian Xin hard. Ping An jumped on the side and wanted to help but didn't dare to touch.

"Xinxin!"

She gently picked up the child,

"Xinxin, don't be afraid, sister is here!"

Xiaohua was so anxious that tears and snot came out,

"Sister, Xinxin's hand, the hand is bleeding."

The obvious scars on the little hand, covered with dirt and sand, white and tender, were particularly dazzling.

"Xinxin, where else do you feel uncomfortable?"

The little girl secretly opened her eyes and confirmed that it was her familiar sister. She pouted in grievance, and tears flowed down.

"Sister, that bad guy said I was a bastard and pinched my arm."

Jian Jian's face was livid. He rolled up his sleeves. There were handprints on his arm, and the cold air on his body suddenly became thicker.

After making sure that the child had no broken bones, Jian Jian gently put her down, stood up, stared at Tang Cui, whose body was gradually becoming messy, and walked straight over. He grabbed her throat and threw her back.

Tang Cui's body of more than 100 kilograms was like a chicken and a duck in her hands, without any effort.

Without blinking or stopping, she followed and picked her up and threw her again. This time, she threw her heavily on the wall of the Youth House. After a pause, she fell to the ground with a "pop".

She was already dizzy.

It was not until Jian Dan pulled her up and pressed her against the wall again that she focused her eyes and tried to pull her hands hard, trying to remove Jian Dan's iron-like hands from her neck.

Her throat was wheezing like a bellows with air leaking out.

The group of children were already terrified. Li Yan and Chen Jianguo, who heard the noise, came out and quickly took the children aside, looking at Jian Dan worriedly.

Lin Zhaodi held Jian Xin in her arms and gently patted the dust off her body. Looking at the blurred wound on her hand, she really wanted to slap Tang Cui twice.

However, to be honest, they were really afraid that Jian Dan's hand would tremble and something would really happen.

Tang Cui was like a fish that was extremely short of water, breathing in the thin air with her mouth open. Now the Jian Dan in front of her was simply a demon, which made her feel terrified.

Seeing her eyes change from smug, shocked, horrified, to now fear, Jian Dan slightly loosened his grip,

"Tang Cui, who gave you the courage to touch my sister?

What's the matter, you don't think that no one dares to touch you just because you have a backer?"

Tang Cui stared with red eyes and squeezed out a sentence with difficulty,