Chapter 209 His name is Sheng Zhiyuan

The room suddenly became quiet. Jiandan did not hesitate. She turned around and told the story of her encounter with Sheng Zhiyuan and his daughter. She did not exaggerate. Except for the part about putting things into the space, everything else was basically true.

Even the rich family assets were not hidden.

Jiandan liked money and liked to collect good things.

But if these things could be used in the right way, not to mention the macro-level contribution to national construction, or even the details of helping the garrison and border soldiers improve their living environment, she would think it was worth it, and Sheng Zhiyuan would probably be very happy.

What's more, she had a lot of good things of her own. Just that base was enough for her to live for several lifetimes.

Jian Wenxiu seemed a little bit unbelieving, and his voice was trembling.

"You said, he went back to the fire scene?"

Jian Wenxiu was honest.

"I'm not sure.

Just based on the situation at the scene, he was so cruel that he could entrust his children and family assets to a stranger like me. I think he was willing to risk everything.

However, it is not ruled out that he was wise enough to leave other ways out."

Jian Wenxiu grabbed his pants tightly and asked with difficulty after a long time,

"Was the fire big?"

It was very unfortunate. Looking back, he was not there on the day of the accident. He went back to complete the task.

He hit his head. If he was in the local area or the county town, he would go to take a look at such a big fire. Maybe, maybe he could save people.

"Yes, it's very big. The two courtyards on both sides of the street are the center.

I heard from the onlookers that gasoline was poured into the courtyard and the outer wall. Once the fire started, there was almost no possibility of rescue.

One place is where those people usually gather. The opposite place is said to be where they hid the stolen things.

It caught fire around lunch time and it was still burning when we walked back in the afternoon.

However, it was well planned. We kept saying along the way that only the two courtyards were burned and the neighbors were almost not implicated."

Jian Wenxiu lowered his head and suppressed his emotions.

"What's his name?"

This is the question he never dared to ask.

Then he heard the cruel answer of the girl,

"He said his name is Sheng Zhiyuan, and this child is called Sheng Shi."

Cheng Chao knew that something was wrong, so he naturally delayed as much as possible. After a long time, when the little girl who had played happily came in sitting on Cheng Chao's shoulders, Jian Wenxiu had returned to his expressionless face, except for some suspicious redness in his eyes.

Although Cheng Chao was jumpy, he was quite careful. He bent his legs to prevent the child from hitting the door frame when he entered the house.

"Hold my head tightly, be careful not to fall down."

The little girl giggled and reported to Jian Jian,

"Sister, the big watermelon is here!"

Let Jian Wenxiu digest it by herself. Jian Jian got up and took the child. She patted the dust in the cellar and pinched her nose.