Chapter 324 Not Uncle, but Uncle

But the child is in better spirits than before, with a pair of big eyes shining brightly, and her cute little face now looks more heroic.

The originally chubby little baby fat, I don't know if it's just a simple psychological effect, but the lines seem to be tightened a lot.

"Xinxin, do you like Brother Cheng Chao's side? Are you tired?"

The little girl's face was still dripping with watermelon juice, but her eyes were full of joy when she spoke,

"I like it, sister, it's fun over there.

Look,"

She raised her little arm and showed Jiandan her results,

"Sister, look, my arms are hardened,"

"Haha, really?"

Jiandan's heart sank, her soft and sticky sister was gone?

Cheng Chao also felt a little guilty.

"Ahem, that, the child has some self-protection ability, you can also relax a little, right?"

Jian Jian threw a look at him lightly, "Don't talk about that, look at yourself first, Jian Xin is even darker than you!"

Cheng Chao really couldn't say anything about this. He has basically not been on the right track during this period. He has been a caregiver for more than a month. He is either in the hospital or on the way to the hospital all day. Not only did he miss a lot of training, but his good skin color that he had tanned before was also covered up.

I didn't notice it when I was in the hospital, but when I came back and stood in the camp, the difference immediately came out.

"Is Uncle Jian back?"

"I'm back, but I still can't do strenuous exercise recently. So, I thought, see if you are willing to let Xin Xin stay there for a while, he is free anyway, just to accompany the child."

Jian Jian knows that as long as he goes out, his heart will be wild.

"He is my uncle, he is willing to let him go, what can I say?"

Cheng Chao laughed, this sour, too obvious.

"Do you feel bad?"

"Ah,"

It would be a lie to say that I don't feel bad, but the child has grown up and will eventually grow up. Suffering now is also for more protection. Jian Dan went through this in her previous life, so she can still understand that feeling.

"I was thinking about taking her to practice slowly. Do you really want her to be full of muscles?"

"No, then Uncle Jian can't do it. Don't worry, Uncle Jian is only recuperating now and can't go on a mission. Otherwise, how can he have the time and energy to bring the child with him?"

Jian Dan guessed this. After all, the camp is a camp. The iron discipline is not a joke. It is not someone's home, and it is not a place to coax children. It is already an exception to let the child act so wild.

The uncle is willing to do it, and the child is willing, so Jian Dan naturally has no objection, so he asked the practical question,

"How long will it take? Do I need to bring two thick clothes for the child?"

Jian Xin quenched her thirst and ran out to play with her friends. She has been facing grown men for so long, and the child also missed her friends.

After the child left, Cheng Chao slowly told her what Jian Wenxiu had found out.