Chapter 316 You have the final say over your own things?

Cheng Chao slurped his porridge. Hearing this, he stretched out his hand and shook his chopsticks. After swallowing the porridge, he spoke in a long and complicated way.

"Don't say it. Our ward is fine. It's really lively a few rooms away."

When they heard the liveliness, Jian Dan and Jian Xin raised their heads at the same time. Cheng Chao couldn't help but put down the bowl.

"Well, that person is also pitiful.

Didn't Lin Dongfang get hit by someone yesterday? It was an old lady. Her daughter and daughter-in-law gave birth at the same time. No one knew what happened. It just happened that her daughter went into labor here, and soon the daughter-in-law also cried out in pain. Didn't they rush together?

At that time, the doctor said that the old lady was quite open-minded and was willing to let her daughter-in-law go to the hospital to give birth. She treated her well yesterday and put them in the same ward.

As a result, the birth After giving birth, the daughter-in-law woke up in the middle of the night and started to make a fuss.

The daughter-in-law was conscious after giving birth and heard the doctor say that she gave birth to a son. Who knew that when she woke up, it turned out to be a girl. What can she do? The son of the girl should be her own, right?

The old lady insisted that she gave birth to a girl. She heard it wrong. The daughter-in-law was not happy. She dragged her sick body to see the doctor. The old lady did not let her. She took advantage of her weakness and wanted to shut her up. As a result, she almost suffocated her to death with a pillow.

Coincidentally, before going to the hospital, the daughter-in-law asked someone to notify her parents' home.

The rural roads were not easy to walk, so they came slowly. As a result, they were seen by her brother and sister-in-law. Her sister-in-law was straightforward and started fighting with the old lady. The quarrel got bigger.

The daughter-in-law shouted that if she didn't bring her child back, she would ask her brother to report to the police. The hospital was not happy. Why did you involve the hospital in your family's conflict?

Who knew that the old lady saw that the daughter-in-law didn't give in, and she might be anxious. She changed her words and said that the hospital had replaced the child, and insisted that the hospital give an explanation.

The hospital was angry and called back the doctors and nurses who had left the delivery room at that time. They remembered clearly that there were only two women in labor at that time. How could they be confused?

Now, the hospital called the police before the daughter-in-law could go.

The old lady rolled on the ground and made trouble, insisting that the hospital give compensation, but in the end, it was still a paper tiger. When the police came, she didn't dare to speak loudly and immediately confessed that she had replaced the baby.

Her aunt My mother had been married for several years without a child, and her husband's family had long been dissatisfied. This time she was pregnant, and her life was almost the same as her daughter-in-law's, so the old lady had a bad idea. It would cause chaos if they were put together to give birth.

If the daughter-in-law gave birth to a boy instead of a boy, then the boy would be given to the daughter-in-law. Anyway, the daughter-in-law would not dare to treat her badly with the child under her nose, and she would feel relieved when the boy went to the daughter-in-law's home.

The police said it clearly, but she was still stubborn and unconvinced. She argued that it was her family's affair, her own grandchildren, and she had the final say. It was for their own good to change their parents.