Chapter 226 The Taste of Home

Jian Dan didn't even blink, and spared no effort to smear her.

"That's right, you can't do anything, so stupid."

The little girl blinked and wanted to say something, but Jian Dan fed her another dumpling, and then she forgot what she was going to say.

After eating the dumplings and drinking a bowl of dumpling soup, the two sisters really continued to make dumplings, and made all the remaining half pot of pickled cabbage and meat stuffing.

Of course, Jian Dan was still the main force, but the little girl was also in high spirits, and her skills became more and more skillful, and her speed was getting faster and faster, and there were not so many strange shapes.

Jian Dan even let her put out the lid curtain separately, and when it was full, she took it out to freeze it. When she finished making dumplings, she saw that the record was indeed good.

Jian Dan's praise this time was more heartfelt,

"My Xin Xin is so amazing, she made so many dumplings for the first time, much better than my sister.

Let's see who is so lucky to eat it first?"

It's still hard to say whether Sheng Zhiyuan can eat these dumplings, and there is little hope.

Jian Wenxiu couldn't eat for a while. He said he was going back to investigate. After he left, he really hadn't been seen for more than half a month.

Cheng Chao was the most fortunate. He had just completed a mission and thought about coming to see him. It happened that he came across some children's toys during the mission. Did he buy them all?

Cheng Jin felt a headache when he saw his happy nephew. He was very good when he was on a mission, but he was not doing anything when he was free.

"What are you doing now?"

Cheng Chao raised the toy in his hand.

"Go see the child. Uncle Jian's niece, don't you know?"

Cheng Jin knew him very well.

"Humph, you are thinking about her food again, right?"

Cheng Chao immediately turned on the playful smile mode.

"Oh, uncle, just know it in your heart.

I have been away for so long, my stomach is upset. Da, look at how thin I have become? Don't you feel bad?"

See what Cheng Jin is going to say,

"Don't worry, I won't make a mistake, I have all the money and I won't take a penny from the people."

Cheng Jin was so angry that he suddenly had an idea and looked at Cheng Chao in horror,

"You, you, you are not going to get the girl, are you?

Please give up your thoughts. I tell you, you are not worthy of her for killing wild boars, do you know?"

Cheng Chao almost lost his temper, The fist immediately lost its strength and hit his uncle's shoulder hard.

"Ouch, my old arms and legs can't stand your beating."

"What are you talking about? She is only sixteen, am I such a beast?

Besides, look at me, look, look, my eyes are so pure, how can you think so crookedly?"

Cheng Jin was shaken by him,

"Alright, alright, stop shaking, or you will break it apart?"

Cheng Chao snorted, leaning to one side, looking at the distance with a slightly confused look The tree,