Chapter 347 Could it be that she has set her sights on Cheng An?

Cheng An's face was full of disgust.

"Our teacher is also a family member. Her uncle is the company commander under my father. Last time, she went to the hospital for a physical examination and visited Brother Chen. Chen Xiulian happened to see her and she slandered her everywhere, saying that the teacher had feelings for her brother and wanted to seduce her brother.

She also pushed the teacher and went to the school to make trouble. As a result, the teacher fell ill and said that she had to stay in bed for several months.

There are only two teachers in our school. Our teacher is in charge of three grades. The other teacher is also going to have a baby and can't take care of it at all. Because of her interference, the new teacher who was originally scheduled dared not go.

The school said that since the autumn harvest is coming soon, let's all have a holiday and go to school after the autumn harvest is over."

"Wow!" Jian Dan shouted exaggeratedly,

"She is really amazing. She let you have a holiday in advance with her own efforts."

"Sister!"

"Okay, okay, let's not talk about this unhappy person."

Several elderly people sat next to them one after another. Jian Dan didn't pay attention to them. She didn't know them either. She lowered her head and talked to Cheng An and the others in a low voice.

Suddenly, there was a cough next to him. Jian Dan also looked up. He didn't expect that the target would be himself.

"Cheng An, is this person your relative?"

Jian Dan sat up straight, met the other person's gaze, and greeted him openly.

"Hello."

Jian Dan was seventeen years old this year. She was young and her face was white, which made people envious and jealous. At least the jealousy in the eyes of the female comrade who spoke was not concealed.

Two pigtails, white shirt and army green pants, this dress was very fashionable at this time, especially there were no patches on the clothes. It stands to reason that this external image is good.

Of course, it would be better if the chin was not upturned.

Jian Dan took a look and retracted his gaze.

Cheng An greeted politely,

"Comrade Yu, hello, this is my sister."

He turned back to introduce Jian Dan,

"Sister, this is the sister of the wife of the head of the Third Brigade, Han, Comrade Yu."

One is the sister, and the other is the sister of the wife of the head of the Third Brigade, Han?

Yu Hongyan's hands tightened. The distinction between close and distant was too clear. She was clearly trying to please this boy, so why was he still rejecting her?

She forced a smile,

"Cheng An, why are you so reserved? Didn't I tell you to just call me Sister Yu?

I haven't seen this comrade before. Are you here to visit your house?"

Cheng An thought that he was done with the greeting. Just when he was about to talk to Jian Dan, he was interrupted. He frowned when he heard the words,

"Comrade Yu, are you interested in other people's family affairs?"

This was very straightforward. You are too nosy. Yu Hongyan froze.