Chapter 323 Who is this black guy?

Although Mingzhu had never lived in the Youth House and did not spend much time with them, she was cheerful and could get along with anyone. These girls were not troublesome and got along well with each other, at least on the surface.

In addition, as all the educated youth, Mingzhu was the first of the next generation among them, so the focus was always different.

It was okay for Mingzhu to get married to Lin Dongfang, after all, the two of them were legitimate, and their families were together.

Li Yan and Chen Jianguo could accept it, after all, they were both educated youth, in the same situation, and could understand each other.

But Du Xiuling's relationship was the one that made people entangled.

From a realistic point of view, she wanted to find someone to rely on, and it was also a free love relationship, without hurting others, so there was no problem.

What is troubling is that the educated youths all have a wish in their hearts, that is, to be able to return to the city one day, to the place they are familiar with, to the clean and tidy city, to earn a salary every month, to be able to buy the beautiful clothes and snacks they like, and no longer live a life of working hard for a year but still not having enough food, no new clothes, and no snacks.

They don't want to let their lives be mixed with these mud legs, and they are disdainful. But just this little bit of arrogance obviously can't support anything. Didn't you see that Du Xiuling is very aware of the times?

Although she has a bad mouth and doesn't know how to make a living, she is an educated youth who can read and write, and she doesn't cause trouble. The villagers don't have a good impression of her, but they haven't been particularly disgusted. It's not difficult to find someone in the village.

If it's still the previous state, it's okay, everyone is in the same trench.

Now that Du Xiuling has opened this door, many people are confused.

They envy her for jumping out of the swamp pit where they suffered together, and their original firm beliefs are also shaken. Left is not good, right is not good.

After Du Xiuling's love affair was made public, the educated youth frowned more and more, became more and more silent, and laughed less and less.

People like Tan Yajun who had been here for a long time were better off. After all, they had seen everything they should have seen in Liujiatun, and now they were just a little sad.

Lin Zhaodi, who was not favored at home, was also panicked at first, but when it was late at night, she thought again that returning to the city was a hope and a yearning for others, but for her, it might not be a good thing.

She did the same work, but when she was at home, she got almost nothing except a few nice words. She worked so hard for a month, but she didn't spend a penny of the dozens of yuan salary on herself.

But after leaving home, her living standard did not change much. She was still hungry, and the wild vegetables and coarse grains still made her throat ache. But no one was "pointing fingers" at her head, telling her to do this or that. Every work point she earned with her sweat would be exchanged for grains of food to fill her stomach. No one would eat her food and keep saying that she did this wrong, did that badly, should do this, should do that.

Here, she is herself and free.

Among the group of educated youth, the first one to calm down was Lin Zhaodi.

Others gradually figured it out more or less. The entanglement and hesitation did not work. They either continued to insist on their own persistence or did the same as Li Yan or Du Xiuling.

The educated youth courtyard calmed down. Lin Dongfang's son was one month old, and soon, Jian Xin also came back.

Jian didn't go to see him. The first time she saw him, she was really scared.

Who is this black egg? Where is her fair and tender sister?

Seeing the simple look, Cheng Chao, who sent the person back, was also a little embarrassed.

In fact, regardless of the training, this child is very wild. He follows them all day long, running, fighting, and obstacles. Except for the height difference and lack of strength during fighting, he can follow them in other aspects in a short time.

Later, after adapting, he ran all over the field when he had nothing to do. He would play with anyone for half a day, whether it was a competition or coaxing a child. Anyway, the little kid was familiar with the whole camp. Cheng Chao didn't dare to recognize him when he came back from nursing.

Jian Wenxiu was even more shocked. He went to fight with Lin Zhengde that day.

"Sister!"

Fortunately, the voice was still the familiar baby voice.

Jian Dan really didn't know what to say. Even her hands and exposed arms were bronze.

"No, where did you take her? How did she get so tanned?"

Looking at the villagers at the foot of the mountain looking over here, Cheng Chao pursed his lips and whispered,

"Sister, can you let us in first? We will be surrounded soon."

Jian Dan opened the door, and Jixiang and the others immediately rushed over, but stopped in front of them and circled around Jian Xin several times before confirming that this black man was still the little master.

"Woof woof woof..."

Seeing that even the dog was too confused to recognize him, Jian Dan couldn't help laughing.

"You guys are really good. The sun is a little strong, but it shouldn't be so tanned?"

After closing the door, Cheng Chao breathed a sigh of relief and turned around helplessly.

"When I came back, I was already tanned."

I cut a watermelon from the backyard for them when I entered the house. I was surprised again when I saw Jian Xin eating it in a bold way.

"No, how did you teach me? A good little girl, you taught me to be a... little bandit?"

Cheng Chao burst into laughter, and quickly turned his head to cough,

"Not so exaggerated, not so exaggerated,"

"Sister, I'm not a little bandit!"

The little girl was still unhappy, and puffed her lips to refute.

Jian Jian quickly comforted her,

"Yes, no, our Xinxin is not."

Turning around and glaring at Cheng Chao,

"How did you do it?"

Cheng Chao pulled the stool to the edge of the kang, and lowered his voice,

"Really, it was like this when I came back, Uncle Jian was so angry that he had a fight with Uncle Lin at that time, and the wound broke open."

"But Uncle Jian didn't care about her.

Sister, let me tell you, I asked, she didn't adapt to it in the first few days, three days, less than three days, she adapted, that guy, when he heard the wake-up call in the morning, he got up faster than anyone else, followed and ran, and ran in circles, some of the new recruits were not as good as her, some fell When she was in the team, she even greeted them, saying that those who ran fast would get delicious food, and those who ran slowly would get nothing. "

"Puff!"

Jian Dan burst out laughing,

"You let her do this?"

"Don't say it's pretentious, the effect is quite good, the overall speed has been improved a lot, but my uncle heard it and asked the kitchen to make a few more dishes immediately, for fear that when they saw it in the cafeteria, they would think that our camp was a scam."

"Chef Zhang in the cafeteria said that he had been here for so many years, and the food had never been so rich. In the past, it was just steamed bread, porridge, and pickles, but now it's all made into flowers!"

Jian Dan immediately wanted to cover his face, this naughty child!