Chapter 372 Get off

When Cheng Chao came in again, the relationship between the two girls was obviously much closer, and the smile on Jian Dan's face was much more genuine.

Cheng Chao did not disturb her, and quietly opened the lunch box. It was still full?

Frowning, still not eating?

He did not care whether to disturb her or not, "Jian Dan, you didn't eat?"

"Ah?" Jian Dan had forgotten about this, and her stomach started to growl when she heard him say that.

"I forgot, I thought, it seems like I didn't remember something, Xiaoqin, you should rest quickly, we will arrive at the station in four days,"

Bai Xiaoqin was indeed tired, her face was pale, she drank a sip of water, and lay down on the lower bunk. When she fell asleep, her brows were all frowned.

The food of Jian Dan and the others was cold, and they ate a bite and put down their chopsticks.

Seeing Jian Dan still not in a good mood, Cheng Chao asked in a low voice,

"What's wrong? What are you worried about?"

Jian Dan shook his head,

"Not really, brother, you see, what can someone like Ruonan do in the countryside? Isn't she just a troublemaker? A poisonous snake hiding in the dark, who knows when it will bite you."

Cheng Chao also agreed with this point. He had no good feelings for that kind of person. If they were in the army, such people would have been kicked out early.

"That person may not be punished too severely. After all, she can argue, and there are no serious consequences. In addition, the evidence can only be regarded as cowardice and evasion. If it is firmly defined as murder, it is indeed a bit inappropriate."

Jian Dan didn't have to do anything to her. After all, she cherished her life and her means were a bit despicable, but it was probably not a heinous crime. At most, she was malicious.

Only the on-the-spot reaction to this sudden incident can reveal a person's true nature.

The laws of this era are not so sound, she knows.

She just didn't want to see such a disgusting person hanging around in front of her again.

Anyway, she didn't see Chen Ruonan herself until she got off the train. Instead, someone came to help her take her luggage away. After that, Bai Xiaoqin was silent for a while, and she couldn't cheer up until she got off the train.

It was more than four o'clock in the morning when she arrived at the Anji County Railway Station. It was bright, but it was already the autumn harvest season in the Northeast at this time, and the temperature in the morning and evening was still a little low. She put on a coat before getting off the train. As soon as she got off the train and touched the cool air, she shivered unconsciously.

Not many people got off at this station. Bai Xiaoqin followed Jiandan with her bag. She was drowsy halfway through the journey, and now her mind was still confused. She got off the train and was confused. Jiandan reminded her,

"Do you want to go to the Youth Office to handle the procedures first?"

"Ah, yes, the Youth Office, the Youth Office,"

At this time, it was obvious that no unit had started work yet. There was no choice but to sit and wait at the train station for a few hours. The two girls leaned against the seats and luggage and fell asleep.

Cheng Chao woke them up at around eight o'clock.

"Sister, wake up, be alert, we'll be back soon."

"Hmm!" They didn't sleep well, so the two girls got up and walked around, carrying their things and following Cheng Chao out.

The Youth Educated Office was not far from the train station, and Bai Xiaoqin didn't act pretentiously. After a long time, she regained her senses. When she saw the sign of the Youth Educated Office, she said goodbye to Jian Dan and the others.

"You guys go about your business, don't send me off. I've got your address. I'll write to you when I settle down. We're all in the same county, so we'll have a chance to meet in the future."

"Okay," Jian Dan felt that Bai Xiaoqin was pretty good-natured after spending the past few days together. It wasn't tiring to get along with her, she felt very comfortable, and she was much more comfortable talking.

"Okay, we can arrange a time to get together in the county. Your wound hasn't healed yet, remember to change the dressing, don't let it get infected,"

Bai Xiaoqin Qin was probably heartbroken by her friend. Jian's two caring words made her nose sour. She blinked hard to suppress the sourness and said happily, "Okay, I know." Before leaving, Jian thought about it and reminded her, "If your friend is still assigned to the same group as you..." Bai Xiaoqin's face suddenly darkened, her eyes were firm, and she patted Jian gently, "Don't worry, I won't be so stupid again. She wants my life. If I coax her again, I'll be a fool." Well, he has walked through the gates of hell. He is a good person and it's time to wake up. The two brothers didn't delay and walked back along the main road, "Let's go eat, then go to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy some things, and then go back." They had already arrived in the county town, and Jian was no longer in a hurry. After eating, he went to the supply and marketing cooperative leisurely. How could he not visit his little sister when he was here? "Sister Lin He,"

"Oh, Lin He, your sister is here, come over, I'm here," the salesperson next to her saw it and quickly reminded Lin He.

Lin He was also startled at the sight of the tall figure next to her, and hurried over,

"Why haven't you come for so long? Isn't it the autumn harvest now? Are you in a hurry to come here now?"

Indeed, the autumn harvest is a busy time. Didn't you see that there are few people in the supply and marketing cooperative?

"It's okay, sister, this is my brother, we just met a while ago,"

Lin He was stunned for a moment. It wasn't long after the war ended, and this kind of thing was not uncommon. Then she smiled,

"Really? That's a good thing. You have a relative here, so you're not alone anymore. That's great."

Lin He's eyes were sincere, and it was obvious that he was really happy for her. Cheng Chao's face softened a lot, at least not everyone he met was that troublesome.

After buying some daily necessities, two bags of milk powder, some candies and snacks, Jiandan quickly pulled Cheng Chao away,

"Sister Lin He, I'll come to play with you after the autumn harvest."

In just a short while, Cheng Chao's hands were full. His left hand was filled with things from the supply and marketing cooperative, and his right hand was filled with steamed buns and dumplings packed for dinner. Jiandan couldn't persuade him.

Looking at this image, Jiandan inexplicably thought of a sentence,

"A chicken in the left hand, a duck in the right hand, and a back..."

"Haha, brother, look at you, with something on your back, do you look like a son-in-law who goes to his father-in-law's house to pay New Year's greetings in the first month of the year?"

Cheng Chao looked at himself and shook his head helplessly,

"You little heartless guy, who am I doing this for?"

This place is remote, and there are not many people going back and forth to the city. Most of them walk, or use ox carts and horse carts from various villages. There should be no passenger cars. Anyway, Jiandan hasn't seen one in the past few years.

Jiandan had already prepared herself mentally to walk back along Route 11. When she passed the fork in the road in front of the educated youth site, she seemed to see a familiar figure, but then it disappeared again.

She shook her head, and Cheng Chao was puzzled.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, I seem to be dazzled."