Chapter 234 Going to the County Supply and Marketing Cooperative

Uncle Liu was still feeding the old ox with fodder when he saw the two people who had just left for a while come back. They said they were going to the post office. They were not surprised to see the package, but,

"This is really big!"

"Right, Xinxin's uncle sent it this time. I didn't think to send it here. He said it was busy during the New Year and there were not enough people. He didn't have time to send it to the commune."

Jian Jian didn't even think that he could send things directly.

She always thought that if Jian Wenxiu really missed the child, he must have asked Cheng Chao and others to come and see him from time to time. After all, she and Jian Wenxiu were not familiar with each other. Apart from the life-saving grace, they really had no other friendship.

"Okay, put it here quickly. I'll watch you and feel at ease."

The huge package was placed in the middle of the ox cart, and the cart trembled a few times. The old ox paused while eating grass and clapped his hands.

"Third Master, I'm sorry to bother you. We'll be back as soon as possible."

Jian Jian's destination today is the supply and marketing cooperative. It would be best if he could buy fat meat. If he couldn't, he would think of other ways.

The child only had this one request, how could he not satisfy it?

The countryside is preparing for the New Year, and the city is the same.

The factories haven't had a holiday yet, and most of the people who come out to buy things are elderly ladies.

I haven't been here for such a long time, I don't know if there will be any follow-up effects of that incident. It's been more than two months. Although I'm not afraid that someone will recognize Jian Xin, Jian Jian is still very cautious. Who knows what those crazy people will do.

Sheng Shi was a boy at that time, and Jian Xin is now a proper girl, genuine, which is a good cover, sometimes it will make people filter out this target at the first time.

Moreover, after raising her for such a long time, Jian Xin is no longer the skinny girl she was back then. She has grown taller, her hair has grown, and her face has gained a lot of flesh. She is a favored girl.

But it is not ruled out that there are those who are meticulous and keep watching her.

After all, it has been a short time, and the child's foundation has not changed much. The eyes and nose are still the same as before. If you look closely, you can see the similarity.

When going out in the morning, I took out the rabbit fur hat and collar I made specially for the child, and wrapped a thick cashmere scarf on the outside. With such a package, and wearing a thick cotton jacket and cotton shoes, it is a whole moving cotton bag. Not to mention those who are interested, even Jian Wenxiu may not dare to recognize it if he sees it unexpectedly.

The rabbit fur was brought by Cheng Chao. They patrol the mountains every few days, and there are not many big prey, but there are still a lot of small prey. There are no women around them, so they saved all these things.

A few days ago, when it got cold, I brought all these wraps to Jiandan. Jiandan was obviously not able to make them, but there were many skilled craftsmen in this village. When I asked Liu Sannai, I found out that carpenter Liu Guangming was good at this craft.

Look, it hasn't gotten too cold yet, but these things have been made and sent over.

I made thin and thick white ones, hats, gloves, and neck covers, and a gray rabbit fur vest for the child. The little girl was beautiful for several days.

I didn't go out many times this winter, and I didn't use these things much. When I got up this morning, I was afraid that Jiandan would forget them, so I kept saying that I had to wear a beautiful hat.

The rabbit fur was washed and made, and it looked very beautiful. The plain cashmere scarf that Jiandan took out from the base was not ordinary delicate and soft, and the little face was white, tender and chubby. With such a package, only a delicate little face was exposed. Anyone who saw it would think that it was a little baby in the palm of the family's hand. I guess most people would not associate it with the skinny little boy.

After all, it is a county town, and there are still as many people in the supply and marketing cooperative as usual. However, it is not peak season, so it is not so crowded.

During the coldest days of winter, the door was open, with only a cotton curtain hanging. When the wind blows, the curtain sways. Standing outside the door, you can see through the gap in the curtain that the salespersons at the counter are also wrapped in large cotton jackets.

Seeing Lin He's position, Jian Dan led the child to walk in slowly. After the people in front squeezed out, he stepped forward and called out happily, "Sister Lin He, I'm here!" Just after seeing the people off, Lin He felt dizzy. Just as she stood up with the help of the counter, she heard a voice and looked up to see Jian Dan's bright smile, "Hey, sister, you're here?" "What's wrong with you, sister? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Why do you look so bad?" Seeing Jian Dan frowning instantly, Lin He felt warm in her heart and smiled softly, "It's okay, it's just that I was busy just now and felt a little bored." Looking around, Jian Dan said loudly, "Find a place to rest for a while. If you don't take good care of your body, how can you serve the people well?" Jian Dan reached out to support her arm, turned sideways and opened his hand. There was a bright yellow orange in it. The fragrance of the fruit rushed into her nose, and Lin He immediately felt dry in her mouth. Just then, the colleague at the counter next to him finished his work. When he saw Jian, he also remembered what happened last year. He thought about the candy and oranges at that time and wanted to sell them well.

"There are not many people now. You take the girl over there to talk. I'll call you when there are more people."

Over there is their warehouse. Jian has also been there. Lin He understood it instantly. They are all colleagues who get along well. She didn't say anything polite.

"Okay, I'll come back and take your place later."

Jian also turned around and smiled at the man. She lowered her head and led the child to follow Lin He into the warehouse.

Lin He walked in front, and her mouth was not idle either.

"Sister, why are you here so late? The New Year is the day after tomorrow. Many things are out of stock. If I had known you were here, I would have saved some for you."

No matter if it was true or false, Jian also accepted the favor. Besides, coming here a few times did make things more convenient.

"I didn't plan to come now. I was thinking of coming to see you after the New Year. But something happened. The decision was sudden. I saw it and just brought the things to you."

Lin He was surprised.

"Sister, what else do you want to bring me?"

As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Jian Dan holding a pink and tender little girl in her hand. She was speechless.

"Girl, what is this?"

The warehouse was not warm. At most, it was a little less windy than the outer room. Jian Dan didn't untie the children. She just pulled the scarf down twice.

"Hey, isn't this a coincidence? This is my sister, who just came here in the fall. She has been in the countryside before and has never been out of the house. I brought her out to see the world.

Come, Xinxin, this is Sister Lin He."

The little girl called out obediently, with a cute voice. Lin He, who had a loud voice, didn't dare to speak. It took a long time for her to answer,

"Hey, this child is really pretty."

After this topic, Lin He talked about business. She also knew that Jian Jian couldn't just come here to show the child the world.

"Sister, what do you want this time? Sister, see if I have it?"