Chapter 380: Men and women work together to make work less tiring

"Ahem!"

Lin Dongfang shuddered,

"Oh, you are so rich, I'd be sorry if I don't have a big meal."

Carrying the bag into the house, Jiandan's restlessness instantly calmed down.

Throwing herself on the kang she hadn't seen for a long time, the fatigue of running around for a month instantly spread all over her limbs, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes, and she didn't want to move even a hair.

The room was not cold and damp, and she didn't want to move, so she simply went directly into the base space, washed herself well, and then fell asleep happily.

When she heard the bell for work again, Jiandan was still confused, as if she was in another world.

When the bell rang for the second time, she woke up, oh, she was back home in Liujiatun.

Get up, wash, light the fire, cook, feed the dog.

Then go to work.

Sure enough, the educated youth were indeed given sweet potatoes today. As soon as the village chief left, the friends gathered together.

"Hurry up, this piece of land is all ours, one piece for each person, finish it early and go back early."

There are indeed quite a few people in the educated youth courtyard. The new educated youth Bai Xiaoqin followed Tan Yajun and Lin Zhaodi. The two male educated youth Chen Guofeng and Li Wenjun were chatting with the big guy Gu Jianjun. Chen Ruo followed Tang Cui not far away.

Ling Weidong and Chen Jing didn't talk much. They lowered their heads and turned the soil seriously.

After looking around, Jiandan's mouth twitched. How could he see that it was abnormal?

The female educated youth who came before the autumn harvest should know Jiandan the least. They just knew that she was also an educated youth and didn't live in the educated youth courtyard.

The autumn harvest was coming in a few days. The girls were like flowers without water, all wilted. Picking sweet potatoes at this time was within their ability.

However, their faces were not good.

The old educated youth knew Jiandan's strength, and they were not surprised to see her move quickly, but the new educated youth were very surprised.

"How can she be so fast?"

Beside her was Wang Hongmei, who was too tired to gossip. She looked up and saw that it was nothing special.

"Oh, Jiandan, normal."

Chen Yu pinched the sweet potato with her fingers in disdain.

"Why is it all dirt?"

The educated youth around her looked at her like a fool, and Li Guang's tone was exaggerated.

"It's not dirt. Do you think the fields are all farmyard manure?"

"Farmyard manure?"

Chen Yu screamed and threw the sweet potato in her hand, slapping it hard.

"Here, here, here, farmyard manure was used in this field?"

"Of course, I tell you, it's a treasure. If there is no farmyard manure, the harvest from this field will be at least half less.

Otherwise, with your work points, will it be enough to eat?"

Just when talking about farmyard manure, and then talking about food, Chen Yu couldn't help but think of a scene. With a "wow", he ran away and brushed past the figure of Jian Dan who was carrying a fork. Then, several shadows followed closely and ran over.