Chapter 369 Hijacking at gunpoint

Jiandan took a big bite of the pancake, thinking it was a powerful one, but in the end, it was just this powerful?

After a few glances, she didn't care anymore, and turned to talk to Cheng Chao,

"Didn't you take a break?"

Cheng Chao packed up his bag and put it aside, then sat up straight again,

"It's okay, I just lay down for a while, and I'm not tired now.

Do you want some more sauce?"

"Yeah, the sauce made by Second Aunt is so fragrant,"

"Then eat more, it won't keep in this weather, wait until it's cooler, and ask Second Aunt to make some and mail it over,"

"Let's not bother, it's a long way to bother several people, next time I'll go again when I have a chance, just keep it in mind first."

"Haha," Cheng Chao chuckled,

"Are you afraid of trouble?"

"Hmm?"

Jian Dan had just taken a bite of the cake and held it in his mouth. He was stunned for a moment and spoke unclearly,

"What do you mean? Is there something waiting for me at home? What's the matter, are you going to send Xinxin back? Or is someone thinking about my house again?

Oh!"

Jian Dan suddenly remembered,

"I haven't cleaned up my garden yet. Is there frost at home? It's still too late to plant cabbage now. Is it too late?"

Cheng Chao thought it was a big deal, but he was relieved after hearing this.

"Didn't I tell you? The day I went to your house, I collected all the things in the back garden, and the children's land was also finished. I guess Lin Dongfang also asked the children to transport them back home.

I didn't plant anything. The autumn harvest is probably almost finished this month. It's definitely too late to plant now. If it doesn't work, just exchange some with the villagers. How much can you eat by yourself?

We will bring you something else when we go there,"

Although it's a pity, But she really couldn't eat that much,

"No, no, you put all those vegetables in the cellar, right?"

"They are all in, don't worry.

I will send you some food in a few days,"

"I still have some, just one autumn harvest away, I have worked for a year, I can get a lot, enough to eat, don't send me any more."

"Okay,"

The two spoke in low voices, the train was rumbling, the wheels were rubbing against the rails, and it was moving forward in the gradually silent night.

"What do you think?"

Jian Jian blinked,

"Brother, why do you want them to come over? It's so far, can Uncle and Aunt rest assured?"

"I don't work in winter, Uncle Jian is fine now, Xinxin is there most of the time, you are alone at home, I find you a companion, and I can run errands for you when you don't want to move."

Looking at Jian Jian's expression, Cheng Chao didn't settle down dictatorially. They have been together for such a long time, if he hadn't been so persistent, the two of them probably wouldn't have lasted until they recognized each other. Jian Jian's personality is not willing to get close to others, and living alone, he always has his own ideas and arrangements.