Chapter 278 Many Books

Although he already knew the family background and strength, Cheng Chao was still a little surprised to see this big meal at this time of lean season. It seems that this young educated youth is very capable.

"Eat quickly, this is yesterday's fish, the ribs and beef you like, hurry up and eat them all!"

The last sentence was obviously said to Cheng Chao.

Cheng Chao's eyes were not enough, ah, there is also beef, this is even more rare.

"No problem, no problem, I guarantee to complete the task."

Cheng Chao is a big guy, it is the time to eat, not to mention now, even in autumn, when the supply of grain can be sufficient, they have a fixed amount of food every meal, and most of it is porridge, and there is even less time to eat dry rice.

Even though he is now a small leader, there are not many meals that can be eaten, not to mention those new recruits who train every day.

Food without oil and water is not enough to satisfy hunger. Most of the time, it is just a while after eating that the stomach is rumbling.

When she saw those people on the mountain yesterday, she could tell that, not to mention the ordinary soldiers, even Lin Zhengde and Cheng Jin's faces were not very good. She had some thoughts at the time, but when she came back and was busy with today's work and thinking about the children, she was not in a hurry.

"By the way, I seem to have heard you say that you want to raise pigs, right?"

Cheng Chao swallowed the meat in his mouth,

"Yes, the regiment commander mentioned it to the higher-ups, and the piglets will probably be delivered soon,"

It seems that Liu Weimin also said that he could take the task pigs back after planting the land.

"And the greenhouse you mentioned has also been applied for. We will start construction this fall. In winter, the brothers may be able to eat vegetables. Our regiment commander and political commissar all said that it was thanks to you, otherwise, we would not have thought of this method."

"That's okay. I just know about this, but I don't know the specific technology and actual operation. I learned it from books.

You guys study it, and I will look for books on this subject later. See if it's useful when the time comes?"

"Sister, I know," the little girl raised her hand,

"What do you know?"

"Pigs, raising pigs, I know where to go,"

Jian Dan didn't react for a while ,

"What do you mean by raising pigs? Do you know where they are? The pigs in the village haven't been brought back yet?"

Jian Xin held up her chopsticks and tried to explain,

"I saw it all. You put it up there. I couldn't reach it because it was so high."

"What do you mean by so high? You mean...ah! Are you saying that your sister put the book up there?"

Jian Xin nodded quickly,

"You mean there's something about raising pigs in that book?"

"Uh," Jian Xin scratched her head,

"I don't know. Anyway, there's pigs,"

Jian Xin didn't feel bad about these books. She was originally planning to give them to the village or him. What shocked her was,

"You know the word pig?"