Chapter 343 Xiao An, are you really only ten years old?

Watching her staggering for more than a hundred meters, Jian Dan seemed to have just noticed and shouted at her,

"Is the doctor here? That female comrade ran away in pain. Oh, people are so anxious, why hasn't he come yet?

Xiao Rui, see if the leader has arrived first?"

Chen Xiulian staggered and ran faster. Cheng Rui was eager to chase her from behind, but was pulled back by Cheng An.

Cheng Rui's face turned red with anxiety.

"Brother, is she going to run away?"

Cheng An looked around naturally.

"Okay, even if it's for Brother Chen's sake, don't bother with her. Look at how anxious she is. I guess she has bullied Chen's wife a lot. She is guilty.

It's just a pity that Brother Chen has such a family. He can't even protect his own family. If it weren't for everyone's sharp eyes, he might be scolded for being unfilial in the future."

Some of the people who were eating melons were a little embarrassed. They really talked a lot about this gossip. The main thing is that the rumors were spread in a wrong way. Who knows whether it is true or false?

Jian Dan also looked a little indignant,

"Just let her go like this? What about my second uncle? She just threw dirty water on him like this?

It's really unfair. I tried my best to help others, and I considered everything for them. I bought tickets and raised money to borrow tickets. In the end, I was demoted before and suspended this time. Not to mention, I was insulted like this. My second uncle has been upright all his life, and now he is old, and his wisdom is almost ruined.

If it were me, I would have to pull her back and let her go to the leader to clarify for my second uncle and clear his name."

Cheng Rui clenched his fist again,

"That's right, brother, that's you, just like dad, you always consider others in everything, so why don't others think about what kind of person dad is?

We were born here, and dad has been here for so many years, That's still no match for other people's nonsense. Tell me, how sad must Dad be? "

Cheng Rui was expressing his true feelings. Cheng An and Jian Dan looked around with their peripheral vision as if nothing had happened. Sure enough, the onlookers also spoke up.

"Xiao Rui, don't worry. We have been neighbors for so many years. We all know what kind of person your dad is."

"That's right. I said last time that Old Cheng is not that kind of person."

"Don't worry. Auntie will go back and tell them now. Don't spread the word randomly. It will kill people."

"Yes, yes, Xiao Rui, don't worry, don't worry, don't let your dad be sad. We will go back now and see who dares to talk nonsense again. We will definitely not let them go."

The excitement was gone. After a while, all the people who were eating melons left.

Cheng Rui still frowned,

"Brother, can you believe what they say?"

Cheng An's expression also relaxed,

"Everything depends on yourself, but although everyone knows that Dad is innocent, that is just knowing.

If it continues like this, this matter will also be a stain.

Public opinion cannot decide anything, but it can guide the wind direction to develop in a direction that is beneficial to us. Maybe we can take this opportunity to directly remove this layer of cover and directly whitewash Dad, or get a reputation for bearing humiliation to help comrades, then this matter can be completely resolved.