Chapter 344 There is a snake, my sister is injured

Besides, such a small thing, after removing the hair and the belly, can there be a few bites of meat?

She really couldn't eat it.

Pushing it to Cheng An, Jiandan squatted down and picked up a handful of stones, weighed them in his hand, and muttered softly, not knowing whether he could become famous in the children's group.

"Bang!"

"Ah!"

"There's a snake, run!"

"There's a snake!!!"

Cheng An rushed forward a few steps, and Jiandan's face changed. He knew there were many snakes and insects here, but he didn't expect to encounter them so soon.

Thinking in his heart, and wondering what the sound just now was, he had already rushed out, and threw the stones in his hand without hesitation.

"Run, run out!"

The children ran out in panic, and those as old as Cheng Rui were fine, just raised their legs and ran.

The mountain road was rugged, and the little ones were frightened and scared. Some of them cried loudly, two of them turned around, and some of them stood there motionless.

Jiandan only heard the hissing sound of crawling, but did not see the real body, so he did not dare to be careless.

He threw all the stones in his hand, and he was very anxious.

"Run out! Don't be in a daze here, you are risking your life!"

When he got close, he didn't care about anything else, just hugged the two children and ran,

"Don't stand there, are you stupid? Run!"

Cheng Rui, who had reacted, also returned and dragged a child out. Cheng An ran after him, but he didn't rush back, but calmly commanded,

"Hurry, big one, each of you take a small one, I'll cover you, hurry up!"

Cheng Rui threw the child in his hand down, and didn't care if he stood firmly or not, and pushed him directly,

"Go back and call the adults,"

Then he turned around and ran back.

Cheng An stood there, still shouting,

"Don't panic, don't panic, don't be confused, don't be afraid, the adults will be here soon, run over there quickly, the adults should watch the children and don't run around,"

Children are all children, but after all, they grew up in this environment, and they were influenced by what they saw and heard, especially the sensible ones, and they calmed down quickly.

When Jiandan returned to the scene of the incident again, less than half a minute had passed. Cheng Rui dragged the last child away breathlessly, and Cheng An was really the only one left there.

At this time, a snake more than half a meter long also appeared from the weeds. It was not big, with a reddish-brown back and irregular black horizontal stripes on it. The most obvious thing was that the head and body were almost connected.

Seeing them, it stopped wriggling, raised its upper body, and spit out its tongue.

Jiandan breathed a sigh of relief almost imperceptibly. It seemed to be a red sand python. Fortunately, it was not poisonous.

At the same time, he pulled Cheng An behind him,

"Go!"

Without caring about hiding, he took out a dagger and rushed over to fight with the snake.