Chapter 269 Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?

Lin Dongfang was not stupid. After listening to Zhuzhu's story and thinking about the scene, he described it to his uncle Lin Zhengde on the way here. Seeing Lin Zhengde's face darken instantly, what else did he not understand?

Don't be grateful, but don't blame others ungratefully.

If nothing else, you have to distinguish between good and bad.

If this really happened, it would be a sensation.

Let alone the people in Liujiatun, they would definitely bear the brunt. After all, this is already the periphery, and this person has no intention of stopping. It is guaranteed that he will get closer and closer to the village at the foot of the mountain.

By then, they themselves will be trivial matters. There will be casualties, forest destruction, and there may be some political games, and even disputes and frictions on the border. Lin Zhengde will also be implicated and questioned.

In fact, if you count carefully, he is simply their benefactor.

"Don't think about those things. Zhuzhu and I are not ignorant. We can see everything clearly.

However, you too, don't always rush forward when you encounter danger. You are not yet an adult, right? First of all, you have to ensure your own safety.

Tell me about you,"

Looking back, he lowered his voice and said,

"To put it bluntly, it is not your responsibility to catch bad guys. Yes, we don't want to let them go, but can't we think of other ways?

Yes, you are good at fighting, but what if he reaches out and has What about other weapons, or, "

Lin Dongfang's words became more and more serious, and he shuddered.

"If he had a bomb tied to his body and set it on fire when he wasn't paying attention, do you think you would be wronged?"

This possibility should be very small. Jiandan knew that Lin Dongfang was talking nonsense, but he still listened carefully and nodded repeatedly.

"Okay, okay, I know, I'll remember it,"

Lin Dongfang is getting more and more stubborn now, especially after Mingzhu got pregnant, and even Jiandan followed him to "borrow a lot of light".

The little girl ate a fish by herself, leaving the hard-to-eat part in the middle, and she was still biting it hard. Her little face was covered with fine pieces of fish meat. Jiandan was speechless, and still took out a handkerchief to wipe her face. Those black beards could not be wiped off, so she could only go home and wash them.

"Are you still not full?"

The fish weighed about one pound, and without the bones, it was actually quite a lot.

"I want more!"

Lin Dongfang smiled,

"If you want to eat, eat it. Here, this one is ready. Bite the tail first. It's crispy and delicious."

Jian Xin took it and bit off the tip of the tail.

The three of them shared the remaining fish. Li Guang, who had no chance to speak the whole time, finally found a chance to open his mouth.

"This fish is so delicious. No wonder Xinxin misses it so much. We grilled it before, but the fishy smell couldn't be removed."

This was the first time Li Guang left Chen Jing and Gu Jianjun after coming here, and the first time he teamed up with others. He wanted to learn something and bring it back for them to taste.