Chapter 219: Planning for Land Reclamation

"So many, with bones and meat, are they for making mutton soup for us?"

"Looks like it."

After saying that, Cheng Chao looked even more disgusted,

"Look at you, you don't care about us when you eat well, you are not as good as others who are simple and thoughtful."

Cheng Chao felt a little guilty, but soon thought of something else,

"Uncle, they simply set up several troughs in the house and planted vegetables, which are growing well. Putting green onions and coriander in the mutton soup will make it different.

Can't we plant them? Apart from other things, it's just to add a green vegetable to the New Year, so that the brothers can taste something new and change their taste. Taste, that's fine.

Look, this year, in spring, summer and autumn, there are green leafy vegetables, but in winter, there is no green leaf at all, just cabbage, potatoes and radishes.

I'm okay, I can still be lazy and have a good meal.

Brothers, all year round, they only eat a few pieces of meat to improve their food. There is nothing good in their stomachs. They are smaller than me. It's the time when they can eat, but there is only so much food in a meal, which is just enough to fill their stomachs. They are all as thin as bamboo poles. How can they have the strength to train? "

When it comes to this topic, no one cares about mutton soup.

Jian Wenxiu also sat up straight. This is a very important topic, very serious.

Cheng Jin, who is in charge of life, sighed and was worried. The New Year is coming soon.

"I know this, don't talk about them, isn't it the same for me?

What's the matter, do you have any tricks? Tell us, let us listen. "

Tricks?

Cheng Chao didn't care anymore, he knocked on the table and thought,

"Uncle, you said, we don't train all day, right?"

Cheng Jin and Lin Zhengde looked at each other and said nothing.

"Don't say we can't train all day. In the current state, the brothers can't stick to the high-intensity training at all.

I'm just saying, listen to it, if it works, think about it again, if it doesn't, just ignore what I said.

You said, can we change the training method?

For example, we have ten companies, and we arrange the shifts, and we will rotate every ten days. Every day, nine companies will train and one company will take turns.

Today, the first company will take turns. If we don't train, what will we do? Farm."

Looking up at the few people who didn't show any signs of getting angry, he continued with relief,

"Let's just say, one day off in nine days, it's not too much.

Today is the first company, tomorrow is the second company, so there are people working every day, more than a hundred people in a company, even if it's reclaiming wasteland, there are so many wastelands here, and a lot can be reclaimed in a day.

Just That is to say, on average, if we calculate it based on one person per acre of land, no matter what we plant, we can harvest a lot in a year, right? I don't understand this, but I know that if we harvest more, our brothers can have more food. "

Cheng Jin seemed to be thinking about it,

"Continue!"

"Yes, the outside world is in chaos now, and we are not considered to be feudal, capitalist, and revisionist, right? Even if we are organized, we can still be considered self-sufficient, right?