Chapter 218: Drinking Mutton Soup in the Snow

The next second, the aroma of mutton soup filled the air.

The two looked at each other in surprise.

Soon, a large pot of mutton soup and a small basket full of big steamed buns were placed on the table.

There was nothing else to do. It was snowing heavily outside, and they were probably anxious, so they were so fast.

Seeing that the two were still stunned, Jiandan directly served a bowl to each of them,

"Hurry up, so you can go back after you finish eating."

Knowing that they would not stay, Jiandan did not pretend to stay at all, and besides, her house was indeed inconvenient.

"You are busy now, are you cooking for us?"

Putting down the small bowl of little Jian Xin, and holding the child over,

"What's the matter, don't we want to eat? Come on, we put it in the pot at noon, and it's all mushy now."

Cheng Chao swallowed unconsciously, but he didn't say anything polite to her. He sat down immediately, took a sip from the bowl, and his whole body was warmed up with comfort,

"Why do you still have this good thing?"

Jian Jian was busy tearing the mutton in the little girl's bowl into small strips, without raising his head,

"Of course, you guys are in a hurry. I remembered it after you left in the morning. It was cold, so I just cooked it."

Cheng Chao didn't doubt it at all. Jian Jian's information was placed on Cheng Jin's desk early, and he felt that everything she did was reasonable.

Jian Wenxiu's eyes were silent. He didn't know if he had any doubts, but Jian Jian was not afraid. If he dared to take it out, he would not be afraid of investigation.

A big pot of mutton soup, a basket of big steamed buns, excluding a bowl of soup for each of the two girls, a total of one and a half steamed buns, the rest were cleaned up by the two grown men. Not to mention Cheng Chao, even Jian Wenxiu secretly rubbed his stomach, he hadn't eaten so satisfied for a long time.

Cheng Chao was even more,

"I think I came to your place to improve my life?"

Jian Jian also smiled,

"You brought so many good things, I can see it, and there are only two of us, how much can we eat? Food tastes better when there are more people, right Xinxin?"

The little girl was warm and full at this time, her drowsy eyelids could hardly open, and she didn't hear what was said clearly, so she nodded,

"Yeah, sister is right."

Looking at this situation, it was really late, and the two of them quickly cleaned up the table,

"Hey? No, you guys go quickly, I'll clean up by myself."

Cheng Chao was quick and nimble,

"It doesn't matter if you take care of the child for a while, you can take care of the child, we don't know how to take care of the child, so you have to work hard, we will come back in two days, just tell me if you need anything, I will bring it to you directly."

Jian Jian was a little confused, what kind of situation was this, helping to raise a child?

Or, is Jian Wenxiu really Xinxin's uncle?

Why didn't he take Xinxin back to take care of her himself? Wouldn't that make him feel more at ease?

And why did Cheng Chao say this?